Re: Obamanation here today

14l0t28.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Babagounj

Strength through joy

[h=1]Exclusive: Obama Fails to Register 'OrganizingForAction.net'; Site Points to NRA Home Page[/h] [h=2]At the beginning of the year, President Barack Obama's new 501(c)4 political nonprofit, Organizing For Action, was launched with all the usual bells and whistles. But the tech wizards at OFA forgot one important rule in today's Internet world: Register all the iterations of your website address before someone else does.[/h] Now Obama's team is filing complaints against the folks smart enough to get the addresses before he did.

As Obama's OFA made its debut, no one in his purportedly Internet-savvy campaign had obtained the corresponding .com, .net, .org or .us sites, nor did OFA register other names that are close to its official one, as is the sensible practice. In the case of the .net address, a fellow named Derek Bovard had already registered the .net address by the time Obama's team took notice.
Bovard has routed his new site to the homepage of the National Rifle Association.

Bovard told Breitbart that he feels he has a solid case that he owns the .net address fair, square, and legally.
"We have been granted 'Service Mark' #85838531 from the United States Patent and Trademark Office for the website as 'Providing an on-line website featuring information on the United States Constitution and Conservative values' and we were also the first to use it in 'commerce.' So I don't believe they have any valid legal ground to stand on in regards to this website name. Before purchasing this site I had checked TESS (Trademark Electronic Search System) for any existing Trademarks or Service Marks and found none. I also searched for any existing companies called Organizing for Action and found none. So I bought it, legally."

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Exclusive: Obama Fails to Register 'OrganizingForAction.net'; Site Points to NRA Home Page

At the beginning of the year, President Barack Obama's new 501(c)4 political nonprofit, Organizing For Action, was launched with all the usual bells and whistles. But the tech wizards at OFA forgot one important rule in today's Internet world: Register all the iterations of your website address before someone else does.

Now Obama's team is filing complaints against the folks smart enough to get the addresses before he did.

As Obama's OFA made its debut, no one in his purportedly Internet-savvy campaign had obtained the corresponding .com, .net, .org or .us sites, nor did OFA register other names that are close to its official one, as is the sensible practice. In the case of the .net address, a fellow named Derek Bovard had already registered the .net address by the time Obama's team took notice.
Bovard has routed his new site to the homepage of the National Rifle Association.

Bovard told Breitbart that he feels he has a solid case that he owns the .net address fair, square, and legally.
"We have been granted 'Service Mark' #85838531 from the United States Patent and Trademark Office for the website as 'Providing an on-line website featuring information on the United States Constitution and Conservative values' and we were also the first to use it in 'commerce.' So I don't believe they have any valid legal ground to stand on in regards to this website name. Before purchasing this site I had checked TESS (Trademark Electronic Search System) for any existing Trademarks or Service Marks and found none. I also searched for any existing companies called Organizing for Action and found none. So I bought it, legally."

HA! Good one!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Assploding hypocrisy is his speciality.

Via Washington Examiner:
President Obama insisted in a visit to Newport News, Va. Tuesday that he was “not interested in playing a blame game” over $85 billion in spending cuts set to begin Friday.
The problem?

Just moments earlier, he placed the blame entirely at the feet of GOP lawmakers, saying their resistance to higher taxes was blocking any deal to avert the so-called sequester.

“There are too many Republicans in Congress right now who refuse to compromise an inch,” Obama said at the Virginia shipping yard.

moreluck

golden ticket member
(Coward of the County is not just a song by Kenny Rogers)

Leadership In Action: Obama Says He Doesn’t Want Power To Implement Sequester Cuts As He Sees Fit…

And the GOP really made him the offer. He said no. This guppy wouldn’t know leadership if it was a bowling ball being dropped on his head.

Via Beltway Confidential:
President Obama told Virginians that he doesn’t want Congress to give him the authority to implement the sequestration cuts as he sees fit, just minutes after denounced the law for requiring across-the-board cuts.

“Now, lately, some people have been saying, well, maybe we’ll just give the President some flexibility,” Obama said today during his rally in Newport News. “He could make the cuts the way he wants and that way it won’t be as damaging. The problem is when you’re cutting $85 billion in seven months, which represents over a 10-percent cut in the defense budget in seven months, there’s no smart way to do that.

There’s no smart way to do that. You don’t want to have to choose between, let’s see, do I close funding for the disabled kid, or the poor kid? Do I close this Navy shipyard or some other one? When you’re doing things in a way that’s not smart, you can’t gloss over the pain and the impact it’s going to have on the economy.”

UPS Lifer

Re: Obamanomics

Call it a conspiracy theory if you like but the current administration is trying to make us equal to second rate nations. If the White House could make it happen, we would have a world currency.

Look to Europe to see the results.

If BO had carte blanc this is just some of the policies we would have as a nation:

- World currency
- Complete ban on guns
- Open borders - no immigration policy
- 75% tax rates on anyone making more than $_____ (you determine the income level)
- Triple the spending on entitlement and welfare
- Government control on all parts of our economy

What kind of government does that sound like to you?

UPS Lifer

Interesting....

Hitler wanted to destroy or completely dominate all other people who were not Arian. He was defeated. His minions were the SS.

Obama cares only about destroying the Republican party anyway he can and it actually gravitates to anyone who does not agree with his policies. His minions are the liberal press and uber left wing loons.

This is why he is a failed leader and will eventually destroy the country as we know it if Congress fails to stop him.

island1fox

:sad-little: It is really time for people that lean Right to be PROACTIVE instead of REACTIVE.

What Obama and his minions are doing as we speak :

Sequester will be an immediate disaster ---No wait you may see it in a week or a month or 6 months or three years.

What has HE done ???? He has set himself up as win -win --no matter what.

The Right should be screaming----If the economy tanks it is the sequesters fault ---if the economy grows it is because of OBAMA !!

Imagine if Hoffa negotiates a great contract ---He is a hero ---If hoffa negotiates a bad contract --It is UPS's fault ??????? How rediculous !!