President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
mQObyBG.jpg

Anthonysg0113

My tax percentage has been roughly the same regardless of the president. Only time I pay more is when I earn more.
Hey brother, that's the only reason I'm in this brown tin can is to make more money...I mean there has to be thousands of jobs out there, but this one I do the most work. I just don't want anymore tax hikes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Little Jimmy fell down on the playround.......The president will hold a news conference and also invite Jimmy and his mom to the rose garden.......no dad to be found.

oldngray

nowhere special
Disagree all you want. If media reports are correct, he had an intense hatred of black men.

Can you provide a link that supports your statement? I saw nothing like that in any news reports.

I saw a report that said he was a BLM supporter which is the opposite of what you claim. He was definitely crazy if nothing else.

Last edited:

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Can you provide a link that supports your statement? I saw nothing like that in any news reports.
Heard it on the radio today. Quick google search though.....
Oregon killer enrolled in English class where he gunned down professor and students
BY MEG WAGNER, LARRY MCSHANE

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Updated: Friday, October 2, 2015, 8:11 PM
  • A
  • A
  • A

SHARE THIS URL
article-oregon-1002.jpg
MYSPACE
Chris Harper Mercer opened fire Thursday at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Ore.

The killer was their classmate.

Oregon college Chris Harper Mercer was enrolled in the English class where he gunned down the professor and eight other students just four days into the school year, The News-Review newspaper reported Friday.

Mercer, 26, was enrolled at Umpqua Community College and taking the morning class taught by 67-year-old Larry Levine in Snyder Hall.

Mercer emerged Friday as a twisted manchild whose quiet and creepy exterior hid a festering rage that exploded one day earlier in a fusillade of gunfire.

He was characterized by friends and neighbors as a loner, an oddball and a bit of a nerd, a U.S. Army reject who lived with his domineering mom and rode a red bicycle well into his teens.

The demented spree killer, who murdered nine and wounded nine more Thursday morning, left a message of hate before launching the merciless attack that ended with his death in a gunfight with police.

Mercer, 26, surrendered a bilious thumb drive holding racist rants and other vile material to an unidentified person at the school before opening fire, according to ABC News.

The shooter also handed the same person a sheaf of papers expanding on his hatred of black men and his sexual frustrations — a mini-manifesto of sorts. The details were not made public.

oldngray

nowhere special
Heard it on the radio today. Quick google search though.....
Oregon killer enrolled in English class where he gunned down professor and students
BY MEG WAGNER, LARRY MCSHANE

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Updated: Friday, October 2, 2015, 8:11 PM
  • A
  • A
  • A

SHARE THIS URL
article-oregon-1002.jpg
MYSPACE
Chris Harper Mercer opened fire Thursday at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Ore.

The killer was their classmate.

Oregon college Chris Harper Mercer was enrolled in the English class where he gunned down the professor and eight other students just four days into the school year, The News-Review newspaper reported Friday.

Mercer, 26, was enrolled at Umpqua Community College and taking the morning class taught by 67-year-old Larry Levine in Snyder hall.

Mercer emerged Friday as a twisted manchild whose quiet and creepy exterior hid a festering rage that exploded one day earlier in a fusillade of gunfire.

He was characterized by friends and neighbors as a loner, an oddball and a bit of a nerd, a U.S. Army reject who lived with his domineering mom and rode a red bicycle well into his teens.

The demented spree killer, who murdered nine and wounded nine more Thursday morning, left a message of hate before launching the merciless attack that ended with his death in a gunfight with police.

Mercer, 26, surrendered a bilious thumb drive holding racist rants and other vile material to an unidentified person at the school before opening fire, according to ABC News.

The shooter also handed the same person a sheaf of papers expanding on his hatred of black men and his sexual frustrations — a mini-manifesto of sorts. The details were not made public.

I googled and found no other news that source mentioned anything about racist rants. They did say he lived with his mother who is black though. There was a lot about his mental health issues.

BigJohnnyO

The five worst mass killings, where a firearm was used, have a common thread.

Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA.
Hint #2: They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner.
Hint #3: They are / were progressive liberal Democrats

1-Ft Hood:
Registered ""DEMOCRAT""/ Muslim.

2-Columbine:
Too young to vote; both families were registered ""DEMOCRATS"" & progressive liberals.

3-Virginia Tech:
Wrote hate mail to President Bush & to his staff.

4-Colorado Theater:
Registered ""DEMOCRAT""; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.

5-Connecticut School Shooter: Registered ""DEMOCRAT""; hated Christians.