Upstate Got Hit By A Car

Z

ZQXC

Because we are service providers. We provide service. We know our customers and which packages are important to them and which ones they might be waiting for. For example, dress shops that get gowns COD.

The service is provided when we make one attempt on the first day; that is what we agreed with the shipper to provide. If the package is really important to them, they will have the check ready when I arrive.
After all, they know that they placed a COD order, they know that payment is required upon delivery. No money; not my problem.

BrownArmy

I got into it with a previous center manager about NM1 during 12-1...

In addition to CL, we're instructed not to sheet any package as NM, Need Suite or Moved during 12-1.

Seems a little over the top to me, but I guess it shows up on a report, and then it's the end of the world, etc.

Upstate, I'm glad you're OK!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
It was our flavor of the month last summer, along with NI's during 12-1.

I think someone even got in trouble for sheeting an NS number or person during 12-1 once too lol

You nailed it with the flavor of the month. They make up the rules --we just try to follow them. Usually makes me more money. Because they are so much smarter then we are