Soccer97

We have a supervisor with 3 former years seniority and 5 supervisor. He wants to get out of management and go driver but said changing had cost him years and now regrets the heck out of it. I guess there's red tape and regaining seniority.
Our Sup just went to drive for FedEx cause he wanted to go back to being a Driver but they wouldn't let him so he quit. It was so sad, the dedication he had for UPS for years and to know UPS just let an all around good man walk, is sad.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Our Sup just went to drive for FedEx cause he wanted to go back to being a Driver but they wouldn't let him so he quit. It was so sad, the dedication he had for UPS for years and to know UPS just let an all around good man walk, is sad.

He’s living the dream now

Not surprising. When I started as a loader last year we were told straight up that once you chose to go down the management path you could not go back. Our trainer said take a good look at your part time sup and ask yourself if that's what you want (and I think only one person opted for that route but only because he has a family member there who is a PT sup).

browned_and_out

$15 an hour for new people in MPLS, MN. Kinda sucks, since it took me nearly 6 years to get that. Kinda nice though too, I put my two weeks notice in...gonna take the summer off...and then apply again and get my job back during peak. I'll only take a $2 an hour (roughly) hit in pay, but the summer off will be nice. Just playing the UPS game is all...

PT Car Washer

$15 an hour for new people in MPLS, MN. Kinda sucks, since it took me nearly 6 years to get that. Kinda nice though too, I put my two weeks notice in...gonna take the summer off...and then apply again and get my job back during peak. I'll only take a $2 an hour (roughly) hit in pay, but the summer off will be nice. Just playing the UPS game is all...
My building is paying a $100/wk bonus to new hires. Brings their wages up to $15/hr.

CoolStoryBro

You go girl.