$41 an hr & $61.50 ot = $101,000. FedEx, Amazon Flex, USPS do you guys think that's a fair wage?

Hoffa created this mess by forcing the last contract on people.

The union is politics. Always will be.
But not at/during negotiations.

“Given these facts, I believe the members should think carefully about the motivations behind anyone who now tells you to vote no. Ask yourself, whose agenda are they serving?”

“I have lived by a very consistent set of rules when it comes to bargaining contracts: Negotiate the strongest language you can, achieve the most money that you can without bankrupting the Company, and always tell the members the truth. After that, the members will always make the right decision for themselves and their families.”

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But not at/during negotiations.

“Given these facts, I believe the members should think carefully about the motivations behind anyone who now tells you to vote no. Ask yourself, whose agenda are they serving?”

“I have lived by a very consistent set of rules when it comes to bargaining contracts: Negotiate the strongest language you can, achieve the most money that you can without bankrupting the Company, and always tell the members the truth. After that, the members will always make the right decision for themselves and their families.”
What's funny to me is they don't see why people have serious issues with this proposal. They think it's just politics that's all.

They are playing politics just as hard though. They got this :censored2: sandwich on the plate and are doing everything they can to make membership believe it's smoked brisket.

What's funny to me is they don't see why people have serious issues with this proposal. They think it's just politics that's all.

They are playing politics just as hard though. They got this :censored2: sandwich on the plate and are doing everything they can to make membership believe it's smoked brisket.
I’ve only known this guy for almost 30 years. He also negotiates the West and jc28.

Ok......so?
He has never seen political bickering at the negotiating table until now.

“you may hear some negativity from people who, for political purposes, have chosen to attempt to get the members to reject this contract – before the members have had the chance to see the complete offer, and even more insulting, before we have even concluded the bargaining process.”

Brownslave688

He has never seen political bickering at the negotiating table until now.

“you may hear some negativity from people who, for political purposes, have chosen to attempt to get the members to reject this contract – before the members have had the chance to see the complete offer, and even more insulting, before we have even concluded the bargaining process.”
He says for political purposes. I say maybe it's just local leaders calling a :censored2: sandwich what it is.

Like I said want to blame someone blame Hoffa. He forced the last contract on certain locals then kicked Sean O to the curb when he stood up to the company.

Even if it's political grandstanding it's by their own doing.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
lol you're the one person I've ever interacted with on here that's a big enough :censored2:bag that I really wish I could meet you in real life. I would put your ass in the dirt before you got halfway thru your first insult.

You're the one with the social skills of a 14 year old living in the basement.
No use in conversing with a person who calls every one that disagrees with him a name. I mean this isn't junior high. Don't have time for that :censored2: anymore.
Oh my god you have become such a vagina since your daughter was born

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
He says for political purposes. I say maybe it's just local leaders calling a :censored2: sandwich what it is.

Like I said want to blame someone blame Hoffa. He forced the last contract on certain locals then kicked Sean O to the curb when he stood up to the company.

Bro,you really need laid. You seem very angry lately.

Obstruction is not the same a “standing up”. Were you there? Keep your politics in the appropriate arena. When I negotiate a contract, if the other party is unreasonable, I walk away. The only documented truth will be in the contract when it is finished. Vote only on the final product not the rumors and what if’s.

Brownslave688

Obstruction is not the same a “standing up”. Were you there? Keep your politics in the appropriate arena. When I negotiate a contract, if the other party is unreasonable, I walk away. The only documented truth will be in the contract when it is finished. Vote only on the final product not the rumors and what if’s.
I agree. I'm sure the truth lies somewhere in the middle like always.

Let's not act like both sides don't have an agenda they are trying to sell here. Each party as guilty as the next if you ask me.

fedx

Extra Large Package
The fix is in....

So if they hired new people to work, say Wednesday through Sunday, would that be acceptable for the new contract? As long as the current people keep their M-friend jobs and newbies get the Wed through Sunday, I don't see why that would be an issue. I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to have 2 days off during the week, especially if they're making $25 an hour. I do think they need to hire more people all around so drivers aren't working 10 or 12 hour days. You hire more drivers to distribute the workload and you have happier employees all around. That's a real issue. If UPS has too many packages to deliver during a normal 8 hour shift, then they need to hire more people instead of paying time and a half and forcing people to work 10-12 hr days.

Last edited:
If UPS has too many packages to deliver during a normal 8 hour shift, then they need to hire more people instead of paying time and a half and forcing people to work 10-12 hr days.
No such thing as a normal 8 hour shift unless you work inside the building. Not the way we do things here.

The Driver

I drive.
So if they hired new people to work, say Wednesday through Sunday, would that be acceptable for the new contract? As long as the current people keep their M-friend jobs and newbies get the Wed through Sunday, I don't see why that would be an issue.

It's the wage differential that I take issue with.

Someone doing the same job that I'm doing shouldn't be paid less. Period. Outside of wage progression, of course.