$41 an hr & $61.50 ot = $101,000. FedEx, Amazon Flex, USPS do you guys think that's a fair wage?

MAKAVELI

It's the wage differential that I take issue with.

Someone doing the same job that I'm doing shouldn't be paid less. Period. Outside of wage progression, of course.
If he works for FedEx he should know better. We've had a 2 tier system for almost 2 decades.

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
Seriously, do you really think that UPS would lock us out? What would be the reasoning behind that?

The aircraft controllers were under federal control and not a private corporation with a major collective bargaining Union. What Reagan did was not right considering he was once a president of the actor's union, if Trump would allow a major corporation to lock out any union it will affect any chance for a second term and the upcoming elections. Snowball's chance in Hell.

Are you calling members greedy for wanting the same benefits and retirement possibilities as their management counterparts. Benefits under the UPS Retirement Plan are formulated at 50 percent of their last 5 years salary, the average management that reaches retirement age and service will be getting around 75,000 a year with full medical (no monthly co-pay), including their spouse. I do not know if they get any supplements when they turn 65 under medicare, they tend to keep that information out of the public or a need to know basis. Most management with over 30 years in currently will be very close to being called millionaires with their MIP and stock purchases before they went public, yeah call us greedy for wanting a bigger share of the pie.
You talk out of your ass and expect people to accept it as truth? There are hardly any more 30+ year managers because they are super expensive to pay actively and in retirement. That’s why there are so many puke part time supv with zero experience. Also, a newly propmoted hub supv makes approx 70-80% of what a top scale feeder driver earns. Their spouses are not insured and their premiums are much higher than the monthly dues we pay. They already created a second management pay tier a few years back and the days of being a rich partner are long gone. I know this because I had the choice of playing for that team or driving a lifetime ago. We as Union workers have it really good here at UPS in relation to our mgmt equivalents. We continue to trend up in favorable contracts. Don’t step on your dick trying to have a size contest with those in the know.

Kicked Your Dog

lol you're the one person I've ever interacted with on here that's a big enough :censored2:bag that I really wish I could meet you in real life. I would put your ass in the dirt before you got halfway thru your first insult.

You're the one with the social skills of a 14 year old living in the basement.
Bro, I would have sniffed you out as a weakling far before you knew what happened. You’re a hero, bro. Keep feeding stupidity to rest of your hipster bearded brethren. We’ll handle the contract. Sit down, boy. Let the adults talk.

Kicked Your Dog

The government cant fire us from our job dude, we don't work for a federal agency
Son, we are considered part of an ancient railroad act of the 1900’s. I forget the legal title. Because of that and the fact we move 6% of the National economy there are levers in place for a president like Trump to take a swing at busting the Teamsters for good. In 97 congress and UPS corporate were trusting to get Clinton to force us back using that rule. Clinton refused, being a democrat, and allowed us to win a 2 week strike. But you’d only know that if you were a true G and walked picket lines in 1997 with us.

Kicked Your Dog

SoCal Feeder, that's barely above poverty level out there isn't it?
Lmao. It’s what it takes to live in the golden state far from the incest pods of the east and Midwest. We carry all of you turd farming hillbillies with the volume and sheer revenue our badass locals bring home to mother brown everyday. Oh, and our western states pension is SOLID AF.

Johney

Lmao. It’s what it takes to live in the golden state far from the incest pods of the east and Midwest. We carry all of you turd farming hillbillies with the volume and sheer revenue our badass locals bring home to mother brown everyday.
That's funny! And what's a gallon of gas going for again?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Son, we are considered part of an ancient railroad act of the 1900’s. I forget the legal title. Because of that and the fact we move 6% of the National economy there are levers in place for a president like Trump to take a swing at busting the Teamsters for good. In 97 congress and UPS corporate were trusting to get Clinton to force us back using that rule. Clinton refused, being a democrat, and allowed us to win a 2 week strike. But you’d only know that if you were a true G and walked picket lines in 1997 with us.

I've been there 29 years G. And no we aren't part of the railroad act. @Brownslave688 is right , you are a maroon

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Been there 5 years longer than you JR

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Lmao. It’s what it takes to live in the golden state far from the incest pods of the east and Midwest. We carry all of you turd farming hillbillies with the volume and sheer revenue our badass locals bring home to mother brown everyday. Oh, and our western states pension is SOLID AF.
Oh look more proof that you don't know what you are talking about.
Screenshot_2018-07-04-20-11-22.png

Screenshot_2018-07-04-20-09-58.png

UPSTeamster Pragmatist

Because FEDEX USPS and Amazon delivery pay their people total Sh!@. Must be nice to live in your own little bubble. Whats it like to live in the center of your little universe? Maybe travel outside of whatever shi#ville you live in once in a while. At least you know enough to know your ignorant.

Kicked Your Dog

I've been there 29 years G. And no we aren't part of the railroad act. @Brownslave688 is right , you are a maroon
I may be a dark shade of red (maroon) but only an ignoramous doesn’t know that the RAILROAD LABOR ACT can be used by the federal government to force our drivers and pilots to work in the event of a strike. Those levers could and would probably be used by our pos President. Dude, wtf is wrong with all you limp dicks who can’t see we need to be cautious in negating a decent offer, when it’s presented to us. Are you all this dumb outside of CA?