Adios Sarah

Dollar Chasing

Seriously?

She lied and lied and lied and defended Trumps lies.

You call that the ‘truth-hammer’?

No wonder you can’t tell your d from your a.
You’re right, but you really need to stop feeding these trolls. They’re delusional enough to defend these people to their death, and will deny the truth no matter how irrefutable it is. They are lost.

BrownArmy

You said she lied and lied. So tell us.

She followed her boss.

She lied in defending his lies.

He’s a liar, ergo, she’s a liar.

You didn’t think she was going to stand there at the podium and say, “No, you guys are right, the President is lying”, did you?

She did her job. She lied to defend a liar.

And looked bored and annoyed the entire time, hilarious.

vantexan

She followed her boss.

She lied in defending his lies.

He’s a liar, ergo, she’s a liar.

You didn’t think she was going to stand there at the podium and say, “No, you guys are right, the President is lying”, did you?

She did her job. She lied to defend a liar.

And looked bored and annoyed the entire time, hilarious.
You said she lied and lied yet can't prove it. I've seen over and over the Press ask her ridiculous questions that I thought she handled well. Jim Acosta made an ass out of himself. Most of it had to do with Russian collusion. If your standard for lying is repeatedly denying the President colluded with Russians then what else can be said? When that one Republican yelled at Obama during the State of the Union "You lie!" it may have been accurate but it was inappropriate for the venue. The Press with Trump called him and his reps liars repeatedly over Russians but that has since been proven untrue so really at this point to be calling her or him a liar is just malicious sour grapes over losing the election. Get over it.

BrownArmy

You said she lied and lied yet can't prove it. I've seen over and over the Press ask her ridiculous questions that I thought she handled well. Jim Acosta made an ass out of himself. Most of it had to do with Russian collusion. If your standard for lying is repeatedly denying the President colluded with Russians then what else can be said? When that one Republican yelled at Obama during the State of the Union "You lie!" it may have been accurate but it was inappropriate for the venue. The Press with Trump called him and his reps liars repeatedly over Russians but that has since been proven untrue so really at this point to be calling her or him a liar is just malicious sour grapes over losing the election. Get over it.

I gave you nine times...

I could probably find more...

vantexan

I gave you nine times...

I could probably find more...
A lot of that was misspeaking instead of outright lying and she acknowledged it. Think of how many questions she answered during her tenure and now think of how some are scrutinizing everything in hopes of finding something that if not an outright lie at least something they can twist. Good luck with that job if you ever get it. She didn't lie and lie as you put it if this is all you have.

newfie

A lot of that was misspeaking instead of outright lying and she acknowledged it. Think of how many questions she answered during her tenure and now think of how some are scrutinizing everything in hopes of finding something that if not an outright lie at least something they can twist. Good luck with that job if you ever get it. She didn't lie and lie as you put it if this is all you have.

not even worth explaining , The news reporters she spoke to spun everything said as a lie. its all about the love they have for trump and anyone that worked for him.

BrownArmy

You can lead a horse to water...