Adios Sarah

vantexan

Didn’t read it, did you?

Can’t say I’m surprised.
I read it. And I'm 100% certain if I took that survey I'd do better than most. And you haven't disproved my point. You've sneered many times at FOX here and you don't watch. And by the way "FOX News Sunday with Chris Wallace" is the top Sunday morning news show and do good reason.

It will be fine

I read it. And I'm 100% certain if I took that survey I'd do better than most. And you haven't disproved my point. You've sneered many times at FOX here and you don't watch. And by the way "FOX News Sunday with Chris Wallace" is the top Sunday morning news show and do good reason.
All cable news is trash.

BrownArmy

When I actually have time to watch news on television, I’ll switch between local tv, CNN, and FOX.

Can’t do MSNBC, and I can’t do the ‘opinion’ shows FOX airs, like Hannity, etc., both are just propo nonsense.

As far as straight ‘news’ goes, FOX isn’t half bad, nor is CNN.

And by the way, I asked if you’d read the material you’re easily dismissing, you said no, and turned it around saying (obliquely) that I’m just as bad, because I slam FOX without watching it.

Setting aside the oblique comparison, I actually do watch FOX. When FOX does actual news, it seems legit, with a Republican bias.

When CNN does actual news, it seems legit, with a Democrat bias.

But that wasn’t the point, was it?

You’re slamming original research that you haven’t taken the time to even glance at, because you’re so set in your position and no one is gonna change your mind.

Cheers.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
When FOX does actual news, it seems legit, with a Republican bias.

When CNN does actual news, it seems legit, with a Democrat bias.
How often is that or a better question, what percent of programming is 'actual news'?

Very little unless there is a disaster, shooting or plane crash, etc.

BrownArmy

How often is that or a better question, what percent of programming is 'actual news'?

Very little unless there is a disaster, shooting or plane crash, etc.

Good question, I’m not sure.

Both FOX and CNN have opinion shows, I just switch the channel, I don’t care enough to be indoctrinated one way or another.

The actual news portions of both networks are serviceable, but I don’t know the ratio of ‘straight news’ vs. ‘stuff we’re trying to shove down your throat to satisfy our advertisers and political Overlords’.

Somewhere an intrepid graduate student is collating all of this data.

The thesis will be fascinating.

VanIcantfindmywallet won’t even read it.

El Correcto

god is dead
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Redirect Notice
You need to read the fine print comrade, the title should be the corporate media makes you less informed.
Don’t forget to pick up your copy.
3D91C012-16EA-4A9D-8DF1-0ECF8D5CB80D.jpeg

BrownArmy

First couple sentences. I got the gist, I like how they immediately throw mslsd in the intro but don’t mention it in the click bait title geared toward liberals.

K.

Btw, getting the ‘gist’ happens a lot farther than the first two sentences.

It’s not a heavy lift to read the entire article, and Business Insider isn’t a ‘mad Liberal’ publication.

Look at you, just like VanTexMexican, dismissing something you haven’t read but assume you know everything about.

El Correcto

god is dead
K.

Btw, getting the ‘gist’ happens a lot farther than the first two sentences.

It’s not a heavy lift to read the entire article, and Business Insider isn’t a ‘mad Liberal’ publication.

Look at you, just like VanTexMexican, dismissing something you haven’t read but assume you know everything about.
I know liberal dribble when I see it fren.