Adios Sarah

BrownArmy

The liberal one which was a bunch of Obama sycophants declaring their opinions as fact and disagreement as uniformed. Some of their opinions ended up being wrong.

Yes.

Wait, I’m actually not sure what you’re talking about.

What was the study about again?

El Correcto

god is dead
http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2012/confirmed/final.pdf
I don’t see how that is a huge impact, you’re telling me if you listen to NPR you are going to be a couple tenths of a point more informed on average?
You can’t really blame their ignorance on having a life because they are doing a political survey. They might just be stupid people not retaining knowledge, if you don’t know about the Iran deal you really aren’t paying attention, no news source can help you at that point.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes I did grow up before being a couch potato playing video games was though of. Glad I did. We knew how to have REAL fun - not fantasy fun.
Yeah I know rod, you used to finger bang marry sue for a nickel milkshake and play stick ball until mama called you in for curfew. Such an amazing time.

BrownArmy

http://publicmind.fdu.edu/2012/confirmed/final.pdf
I don’t see how that is a huge impact, you’re telling me if you listen to NPR you are going to be a couple tenths of a point more informed on average?
You can’t really blame their ignorance on having a life because they are doing a political survey. They might just be stupid people not retaining knowledge, if you don’t know about the Iran deal you really aren’t paying attention, no news source can help you at that point.

You’re pointing me toward a study that I didn’t post and asking me to defend it?

K

rod

Retired 22 years
Yeah I know rod, you used to finger bang marry sue for a nickel milkshake and play stick ball until mama called you in for curfew. Such an amazing time.
Yes I was into girls--unlike most gamers now days. Personally I would rather finger bang a Princes than rescue her in a video game but you do what you want. I bet all your mama has to do to call you is holler downstairs.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes I was into girls--unlike most gamers now days. Personally I would rather finger bang a Princes than rescue her in a video game but you do what you want. I bet all your mama has to do to call you is holler downstairs.
Back in your day you had to go overseas to kill the commie brown folk.

I can just turn on my Xbox.