Are you prepared to WALK/PICKET?

Walk picket strike savings money

• Yes

• No

• I’ll be a scab

• I’m paycheck to paycheck

Results are only viewable after voting.

vvv

The best drivers I've seen, knew every trick in the book. We were brutal on them.

One driver (on the 1st day) wore 3 pairs of long underwear and left the drivers door open all day.

Froze the guy out. Second day.... the supe gave up.

On a 3-day ride....

"Method them to death."

Works every time.

:biggrin:
HAHA....I did that one as well. Only I didn't permit him to close the passenger door either.

Was just a brutal & vicious freezing day. Idiot had on somewhat regular clothes for a day like that and summertime footwear.
About halfway thru the day he's yelling "GOD DAMMIT XXXXXXX....TURN ON THE PHA-KING HEAT!!" I'm like NOPE!!
His nose was dripping like a faucet by end of day. (Btw.....no longies for me.)

Same supervisor in summertime came out with me. Afternoon rolls around and we are doing residential. Beautiful day.....sunny and 80 degrees......not a cloud to be seen. Going to back door for most stops and using DR bags on nearly every package.
After a handful of stops here it comes....."XXXXXXX, why are using the bags....it's not gonna rain today".
Said.... "did you happen to call every single one of my customers to ask them if they will be home or on vacation"? "No"
Said "me neither, so how am I to know how long this package will be sitting out here"?

Ever have a supervisor on a rainy full day ride and put on continuous replay in the truck "Rain drops keep falling on my head" for 10 1/2 hours? Drove that poor bastard nuts that day.

All in good fun.

Over70irregs

Absolutely. We have no other choice. And anyone even thinking about crossing realize one thing, when the strike is over you’ll be the first ones to be fired. Building level mgmt does not dislike the union, it’s corporate. Building level mgmt and the union work in unison. Their is disagreements but at the end of the day there is mutual respect. Management knows you’re a dead man/woman walking and they’ll pounce. You think the union will have your back 100% if you cross? Not a chance in hell. People have no idea about the side deals the union makes with the company regarding discipline. They’ll happily thrown one to the wolves to save someone else. And anyone that crosses will be thrown to the wolves. Might not happen right away, but the clock will be ticking.
Let them go…..
I despise the company and the union equally much like the demicans and republicrats in DC
the game never stops. Just enjoy life

Over70irregs

I told union boys to pass out payroll deduction forms for people to save $. It sends a signal. Maybe I’m paranoid….. too many contracts.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Just scared an Amazon 22.4 delivering to my door while I was in garage. This is the second one today using their personal car. 👀 🧠 Be ye ready….

In my village when one of those young Amazon drivers pulls up for delivery in their personal vehicles…. you can hear the clicks from outside the houses.

They do not cotton to strangers too much in our neck of the woods…

:gun_banda :runcirclsmiley2:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1688994607104.png

1688994632662.png

TheDudeAbides92

Absolutely. We have no other choice. And anyone even thinking about crossing realize one thing, when the strike is over you’ll be the first ones to be fired. Building level mgmt does not dislike the union, it’s corporate. Building level mgmt and the union work in unison. Their is disagreements but at the end of the day there is mutual respect. Management knows you’re a dead man/woman walking and they’ll pounce. You think the union will have your back 100% if you cross? Not a chance in hell. People have no idea about the side deals the union makes with the company regarding discipline. They’ll happily thrown one to the wolves to save someone else. And anyone that crosses will be thrown to the wolves. Might not happen right away, but the clock will be ticking.
Way I see it you can and should be fired if you don’t show up for work after a period of days