quad decade guy

Feeder department is responsible for the DEF in our building. I thought it would be automotive. Feeders told the drivers to stop by a Flying J and buy DEF out of their own pocket and the company would reimburse them. Good luck with that. Maybe times have changed, but way back when (before cell phones) if we had to call in for some reason, the drivers wouldn't use their own quarter on a payphone. We would call collect.

We run out of def from time to time. The pump/nozzle breaks from time to time. The metering

device has been broken for 6 months. You can't tell how much you pump. There is no concern by

feeder mgt. or PE. It was announced that personal reimbursement for ANYTHING will not happen.

Use your UPS issued tractor credit card. Mine was taken for replacement but never was. I can

guarantee I will never spend a dime.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I came to Cache to interview for Perm Sleeper Feeder. I accepted the job. Went to give my acceptance speech and was told to shut up and sign here

They are paying us new drivers 30hr. Until you catch up to progression.

Guys in the building said most new hires are going straight to OTR because they have so many spots open.

Anyone in 710 that can tell me what area to live in not live in around hodgkins.

Best place to eat.

And how much is initiation fee
Hourly sleeper? Neat.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
tried sleeper one time for a 10 day period ( before ups ).
could not sleep when other driver was driving. maybe short naps but was exhausted after that 1o days.