Johney

Right. Another admission. On the back of an elderly Nigerian guard's death......perhaps on your pro-Company cell-phone.

I'll give you credit.....you didn't deflect....you double-downed.
I’ll admit straight up I come here for the most part to screw with you. You make it amusing. Yup pro company phone champ they pay for it. Just like your handcart.

quad decade guy

He should have been home enjoying his retirement…..like you. Fly fly fly little starling!
Agism, racism, bullying, victim shaming....

Try to imagine your Family reading this stuff about you....as they are selecting a lawyer....

Say, you do realize other folks read this stuff....right? Not just me and your 5 buddies....

I must say.....I didn't think it couldn't have gotten this bad. It's all there...you start it off on #3.

How sorry is your life to....be retired, get on here and gleefully bully, disparage, race bait, hate....on and on.

I really don't understand this. I know you hate me....but on the back of a dead man? The goal is what exactly? I've heard pure entertainment.....Really?

Would your kids be proud? A legend you can pass down to your Grandkids?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Agism, racism, bullying, victim shaming....

Try to imagine your Family reading this stuff about you....as they are selecting a lawyer....

Say, you do realize other folks read this stuff....right? Not just me and your 5 buddies....

I must say.....I didn't think it couldn't have gotten this bad. It's all there...you start it off on #3.

How sorry is your life to....be retired, get on here and gleefully bully, disparage, race bait, hate....on and on.

I really don't understand this. I know you hate me....but on the back of a dead man? The goal is what exactly? I've heard pure entertainment.....Really?

Would your kids be proud? A legend you can pass down to your Grandkids?
Whatever pal. You’re tune is getting boring.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just an observation, if you don't like all the "bullying", maybe you should leave.
9D5EE7DA-CC8E-4A2C-B244-8A36AD57435D.png