Thebrownblob

23 years. filed a lot of grievances.
I've seen a lot of apathy in the last 10-15 years.
Going on 31 years for me, there’s always been apathy from some. Probably always will be. I would say now more than anytime in the last 30 years, people are more hungry than ever for the labor movement, new leader ship at the top will hopefully help kickstart That will tell

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Same people who finally get on the freeway and then come alongside you and honk the horn and give you the finger.
That’s happened to me once or twice. They can’t get it through their thick skulls that maybe they suck at driving so they take it out on you.
It never happened to me but there are tons of videos on You-Tube when idiots would finally get on freeway and "brake check" big rigs and it would backfire when the 80,000 pound rig could not stop fast enough. They are fun to watch for me .
I had a guy ride my bumper for miles one day on the highway. It came time for me to grab the next lane so I signal and as I check over to make sure I’m clear I see him try to beat me to the lane. I wasn’t having it and moved over before he could block me. He shoots around me, gets in front, and slows down to 25-30 in a 60 and is flicking me off and pointing to the side of the road trying to get me to pull over. It took everything I had not to grab my tire thumper and oblige him.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That’s happened to me once or twice. They can’t get it through their thick skulls that maybe they suck at driving so they take it out on you.

I had a guy ride my bumper for miles one day on the highway. It came time for me to grab the next lane so I signal and as I check over to make sure I’m clear I see him try to beat me to the lane. I wasn’t having it and moved over before he could block me. He shoots around me, gets in front, and slows down to 25-30 in a 60 and is flicking me off and pointing to the side of the road trying to get me to pull over. It took everything I had not to grab my tire thumper and oblige him.
Once you learn to drive professionally it never leaves you. And you notice every idiot on the road.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

haha. That reminds me of the time a driver called the police on me and miles down the road I was pulled over. I was only hauling a pup and the couple told the CHP I had run them off the road. The car kept coming alongside me motioning to pull over but I ignored them/
CHP pulled me over. . There were 2 Chippies. One talking to the 2 car occupants and one speaking to me. I told the trooper my side of the story and he believed me.

he told me I could go on my way. The driver of the car was furious Jumping up and down and I couldnt help but laugh.
The officer said they would give me a good head start because they thought the driver was gonna retaliate.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
haha. That reminds me of the time a driver called the police on me and miles down the road I was pulled over. I was only hauling a pup and the couple told the CHP I had run them off the road. The car kept coming alongside me motioning to pull over but I ignored them/
CHP pulled me over. . There were 2 Chippies. One talking to the 2 car occupants and one speaking to me. I told the trooper my side of the story and he believed me.

he told me I could go on my way. The driver of the car was furious Jumping up and down and I couldnt help but laugh.
The officer said they would give me a good head start because they thought the driver was gonna retaliate.
Smart cop.

specter208

Preparing to get learners permit. Is a DOT card necessary to bring to the dmv for the permit application, will a regular non-cdl form be accepted?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Go on your state's DMV website to find out requirements for permit.
Every state is different.

Yep.

Preparing to get learners permit.

This will save you a lot of time, instead of trying to study out of a manual.

When you can knock it down (might take a few attempts).... you'll almost ace the state test.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Oh yeah....

Don't do this.

1651240293635.png

robot

Has A Large Member
Yep.

This will save you a lot of time, instead of trying to study out of a manual.

When you can knock it down (might take a few attempts).... you'll almost ace the state test.
Yeah that free test really helped me pass my test