ManInBrown

WW, ZZZ, A2, A4, A5...the codes just go on and on. Could be something the code breakers used in WW2...
7 years in feeders and beyond a pup I don’t have the slightest clue what any of the trailers associated with those codes are. You want me to bring back an empty, I find one and bring it back. End of story. You want a certain one, find a hero.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
7 years in feeders and beyond a pup I don’t have the slightest clue what any of the trailers associated with those codes are. You want me to bring back an empty, I find one and bring it back. End of story. You want a certain one, find a hero.
They don't ever put into your ivis empty ww or zzz??

Johney

ZZZ is a UPS branded 53’, then you got rails which is a container usually a 60xxxx #theres a bunch more I’ve been out of it for a while now so I can’t remember all of them

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
It's so stupid...some of the western states have speed limit at 80 with triples...
It’s called Utah and it absolutely is stupid. I almost lost my life in a package car because they have a dotted line for oncoming traffic when there’s a passing lane and it makes people lose their minds.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It’s called Utah and it absolutely is stupid. I almost lost my life in a package car because they have a dotted line for oncoming traffic when there’s a passing lane and it makes people lose their minds.
Believe Montana also...another reason why you won't catch my ass out on sleepers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
All depends man, I know a few guys that are gone for just over 3 days, 75 - 80 hours. They make make $140k+ and have far more time off than I do.
That wouldn’t be so bad but these guys on 5 day runs no thanks. Can’t imagine trying to sleep with somebody else driving.
Too many memories of my wife driving for a bit on car trips
I’d wake up and she’s going 90 and playing with the radio

Thebrownblob

All depends man, I know a few guys that are gone for just over 3 days, 75 - 80 hours. They make make $140k+ and have far more time off than I do.
And I know two of those gentlemen, who lost their wives, being gone 24 hours a day for three or four days a week. They didn’t even know it was happening until the wheels fell off of everything.
I’m not Saying that happens in every relationship, but it does happen. Money isn’t everything.

And I know two of those gentlemen, who lost their wives, being gone 24 hours a day for three or four days a week. They didn’t even know it was happening until the wheels fell off of everything.
I’m not Saying that happens in every relationship, but it does happen. Money isn’t everything.
Happened to me in package, happens to people in all kinds of career fields. 24 hour shifts, 9-5 jobs, night workers, you and I both know people this has happened to with almost any schedule.