PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
I think you need a solid relationship to do feeders and much more so for sleepers. If you have a bad situation going into it it’s only going to make it worse. That said I know some guys that do it and have families and it’s fine so 🤷‍♂️

Thebrownblob

Happened to me in package, happens to people in all kinds of career fields. 24 hour shifts, 9-5 jobs, night workers, you and I both know people this has happened to with almost any schedule.
For sure, but I think being away from home a lot when you know you already have a struggling marriage is probably a bad idea. You just gotta know your situation as best you can.

Pickles

Sleeper Teams are really no better than gypsies. Coming in the wrong way, leaving :censored2: wherever they want, wearing Crocs, no post tripping…. Let’s go back to all brown trucks.

Siveriano

All depends man, I know a few guys that are gone for just over 3 days, 75 - 80 hours. They make make $140k+ and have far more time off than I do.
Are these the same sleepers also working 3 additional days in top of their run?
I know a guy on my hub who basically sleeps on his car because of this.
sleeper run 3 days then extra work on Sun, Fri and Sat

trickpony1

Are these the same sleepers also working 3 additional days in top of their run?
I know a guy on my hub who basically sleeps on his car because of this.
sleeper run 3 days then extra work on Sun, Fri and Sat
This will catch up to him eventually.
It's difficult/impossible to count your money when you're laying in a hospital bed.

over9five

Staff member
1713657230658.png

Cementups

Box Monkey
Sleeper team drivers make regular feeder drivers look like they have Anorexia.
I weigh less in sleepers than I did when I was in a brown. :p
What a miserable life
Nah, just like anything.= it's what you make of it.
All depends man, I know a few guys that are gone for just over 3 days, 75 - 80 hours. They make make $140k+ and have far more time off than I do.
I made $135k last year running 4,000 miles or less last year. We rarely worked over 72 hours. My new run is 3714 miles and our schedule is 66 hours, not even three days. Monday night to Thusrday afternoon. EZRPA > LANPA > CHIIL > DENCO > GRENC > EZRPA

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider

I made $135k last year running 4,000 miles or less last year. We rarely worked over 72 hours. My new run is 3714 miles and our schedule is 66 hours, not even three days. Monday night to Thusrday afternoon. EZRPA > LANPA > CHIIL > DENCO > GRENC > EZRPA
Gravy run. You must be pretty senior.

Yeah, exactly. And here I am cramming a week's worth of yardwork, housework, laundry, and drinking into a day and a half on the weekends....just to start it all over.

Lots of guys have a 3 or 4 day weekend and make well more than I do. I'm all about it.