john chesney

Be thankful. Ours sucks. If he's still there in a yr and if I'm still there I'm prob going to run against his company loving butt.
Do it put a get a good slate together and take him out. It takes hard work and money to do this and believe me it’s not a easy job but we need good people that can stand up against this company

MrBates

I’m a new driver (less than 1 yr) I’ve been told multiple times by different sups that I was promoted as a “scratch” driver and I need to scratch EVERY day. And if I don’t it’s going to be a problem for me. I know I shouldn’t worry about their numbers but I really just want to stay off the radar and not have a target on my back. I work hard and give 100% every day. The majority of days I run scratch and if I’m over it’s not by a lot. However, there are still some days when things aren’t going my way and it’s a struggle. They don’t care though. All they look at is the bottom line. Just a scare tactic or should I be concerned?

The day after I qualified is the day I stopped looking at their numbers. It is the day I stopped sorting during lunch, and the day I met Mr. Chang at my local all you can eat Chinese buffet where I took my very first full hour lunch. Nowadays I sort a few sections a little at a time in between stops after my air is done, and I pull over around 13:45, sort the rest of my truck and look for misloads until 1400, and then I punch out for break. I don't remember the last time I scratched, and I don't care. All I know is when I'm on the clock, I keep moving at a comfortable pace and follow the methods like a supervisor is always next to me, and when I'm off the clock, my body's at rest. Dont ever let supes bully you. Work safely without delay, do the right thing, and eventually you'll have a new supe replace the other. Your a teamster pirate now. Pick your balls off the floor and make sure they're screwed on tight.

Indecisi0n

The day after I qualified is the day I stopped looking at their numbers. It is the day I stopped sorting during lunch, and the day I met Mr. Chang at my local all you can eat Chinese buffet where I took my very first full hour lunch. Nowadays I sort a few sections a little at a time in between stops after my air is done, and I pull over around 13:45, sort the rest of my truck and look for misloads until 1400, and then I punch out for break. I don't remember the last time I scratched, and I don't care. All I know is when I'm on the clock, I keep moving at a comfortable pace and follow the methods like a supervisor is always next to me, and when I'm off the clock, my body's at rest. Dont ever let supes bully you. Work safely without delay, do the right thing, and eventually you'll have a new supe replace the other. Your a teamster pirate now. Pick your balls off the floor and make sure they're screwed on tight.
I know Mr. Chang

BUCN85

I’m a new driver (less than 1 yr) I’ve been told multiple times by different sups that I was promoted as a “scratch” driver and I need to scratch EVERY day. And if I don’t it’s going to be a problem for me. I know I shouldn’t worry about their numbers but I really just want to stay off the radar and not have a target on my back. I work hard and give 100% every day. The majority of days I run scratch and if I’m over it’s not by a lot. However, there are still some days when things aren’t going my way and it’s a struggle. They don’t care though. All they look at is the bottom line. Just a scare tactic or should I be concerned?
Don’t feel bad. I run early everyday and go under my miles and I’m still told my ETA s are concerning lol

Dragon

Package Center Manager

A lot of good responses from the local guys.

Ask them to pull the vOJS and review it with you, it will show exactly what stops you lost all the time at....and then go from there on improving.

A good guy

I could give a :censored2: less since our center doesnt really seem to care. Infact was gonna be close to scratch today if managment didnt have me meet a driver at the end of the day to grab my misloads off him. Dude didnt even send them in through the diad. So i added an extra 25 minutes to my day and didnt take the freeway back to the center.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
4935202.jpg

F

Frankie's Friend

A lot of good responses from the local guys.

Ask them to pull the vOJS and review it with you, it will show exactly what stops you lost all the time at....and then go from there on improving.
Uh, excuse me boy but the supe could've told the driver that on road, play by play.
If you dont address it on road dont bring up some report the next day when you ran over allowed with a trimmed, tailored and groomed load.

Your games dont change.

I hope the OP and every other driver that still thinks management is their friend becomes tone deaf to your continuous drivel and concentrates on safety and customer service and relations.

It's bad for the company brand to continuously send out drivers who hate their job...and their management.

But what the heck do you care. You and people like you are like the lizards of oz, hiding behind the curtain, acting bad. Playing mind games.

Try being a human instead of a self proclaimed dragon.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
My drivers have been so far over-allowed these past two weeks that the blame-trail has trickled down to me on the preload. Because adding splits from across the expressway was certainly not the issue.

F

Frankie's Friend

@Dragon if your management "teams" are leading by example and the route time allowances are so fair why do your supes code 02 in their diads to make them appear to run "scratch" if they have to take work out?

Overallowed is the pcm where you tell us to get our rest to avoid fatigue but push a 70 hr workweek.
Dragons actually do blow smoke.

DeliveryMachine

I quit caring about overallowed when I realized I was set up to fail on a daily basis. If I come in and I can see I got the shaft, I drop anchor and make their reports look like my load...CRAP

Daf

If you don’t it’s going to be a problem for you?? That line alone is enough to claim harassment on. Sounds like your manager needs a harassment grievance.