F

Frankie's Friend

Nope. Actually, he became a Vice President before he was forced to resign.
No. What I'm saying is that our ba is the president of the local.
At least your pres did what was right but looks like the BA's true lack of integrity came to the surface again after you retired.

Wonder why people dont go to membership meetings? There's one reason right there.
Union corruption.

Some will say that not going allows the rats to run free. That's somewhat true but any BA that becomes management's confidant needs to go. We've had too much incest in this "brotherhood" and it's past time the herd got "culled".

Blackadder 2

I’m a new driver (less than 1 yr) I’ve been told multiple times by different sups that I was promoted as a “scratch” driver and I need to scratch EVERY day. And if I don’t it’s going to be a problem for me. I know I shouldn’t worry about their numbers but I really just want to stay off the radar and not have a target on my back. I work hard and give 100% every day. The majority of days I run scratch and if I’m over it’s not by a lot. However, there are still some days when things aren’t going my way and it’s a struggle. They don’t care though. All they look at is the bottom line. Just a scare tactic or should I be concerned?

Just a scare tactic to try to get you run your lunch.

Just follow the methods and don't give them anything to go after you on.

RolloTony Brown Town

Yep,
Great tool IF you want to manipulate over/under, just a few clicks away.

We had an experienced, consistent route driver suddenly 30 min to 1 hour more over-allowed. He was doing the same amount of stops in the same amount of time...

Turns out one of the sups had changed the programed speed limits on the major roads on his route...30 MPH now 70 MPH.

Took 15 min to fix. Abracadabra! He is back to normal performance.

So I checked my programmed speed limits...Not even close to real. Check yours, just click on the road when looking at ORION on the screen in the morning.

Over/under is a manipulated. The Union has never recognized the "performance" standards.

And because you said it and we’re talking about it, it must be true. Smh..

It’s false. This is called fake news.

I did like a previous post about supervisors using code 2. I actually check how I did under code 06 before changing it to code 2. Scratch most routes. Everyone has their moments. My manager will pull on roads in if we suck regardless of code 02. If your supervisor can’t perform on your route then that’s his problem but I actually like delivering. Package car driving can be some ball busting but it’s sweet when you get into that groove.

On that same note... the code 02 shows a supervisor as scratch NOT because it’s trying to hide it, but because as a salaried employee there is no overtime or overdispatch so you don’t want that time put into your excess hours bucket. Each center has a cost plan for management within a building. so why would UPS want to see how many excess hours on road supervisor dopey (that’s me) had when My salary, including pulling a route that day, was already accounted for?

Returntosender

5B069FA5-5E13-4E94-AC02-38B27FC332DF.jpeg

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I’m a new driver (less than 1 yr) I’ve been told multiple times by different sups that I was promoted as a “scratch” driver and I need to scratch EVERY day. And if I don’t it’s going to be a problem for me. I know I shouldn’t worry about their numbers but I really just want to stay off the radar and not have a target on my back. I work hard and give 100% every day. The majority of days I run scratch and if I’m over it’s not by a lot. However, there are still some days when things aren’t going my way and it’s a struggle. They don’t care though. All they look at is the bottom line. Just a scare tactic or should I be concerned?
Every once in a while a new Sup or manager gets numbers crazy. If the discuss it with me, I always show them that it could much worse. MUCH WORSE!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
And because you said it and we’re talking about it, it must be true. Smh..

It’s false. This is called fake news.

I did like a previous post about supervisors using code 2. I actually check how I did under code 06 before changing it to code 2. Scratch most routes. Everyone has their moments. My manager will pull on roads in if we suck regardless of code 02. If your supervisor can’t perform on your route then that’s his problem but I actually like delivering. Package car driving can be some ball busting but it’s sweet when you get into that groove.

On that same note... the code 02 shows a supervisor as scratch NOT because it’s trying to hide it, but because as a salaried employee there is no overtime or overdispatch so you don’t want that time put into your excess hours bucket. Each center has a cost plan for management within a building. so why would UPS want to see how many excess hours on road supervisor dopey (that’s me) had when My salary, including pulling a route that day, was already accounted for?
Then why not leave it as 06 when they scratch? It's because they don't and can't . Even when showing a 1 hr lunch when any fool knows they didnt take one. Even with an orion tablet telling them where the house is.

Tony Q

You're new and they like to try and bully the new guys. The more you run, the more they will do it. You need to learn to ignore it. This will help you in your career. Do the job right and they can't touch you. Stop worrying about being on a radar and man up.
Words to live by as a package car driver at UPS. TRUTH

Trackless in brown

I love the new C.I.R...ever since they started that the op report looks like this
the only reason the one guy is -003 is because he picks up 2000 in a bertha

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Numbers don't matter I was 2 to 3 hours overallowed everyday for the last 10 years of my career.
I didn't give 2 sacks of Donkey excrement about Management's numbers.
I worked safe and provided superior 1 to 1 customer service.

Management is the enemy. Give them no quarter.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Numbers don't matter I was 2 to 3 hours overallowed everyday for the last 10 years of my career.
I didn't give 2 sacks of Donkey excrement about Management's numbers.
I worked safe and provided superior 1 to 1 customer service.

Management is the enemy. Give them no quarter.
Good advice right there. Day I stopped looking or caring about there “numbers “ was best day of my life. Once you realize it’s all fantasy and never even look at them again will be your best day also. To all that are reading this please..., please... stop looking at there fake “numbers “ you will be so much better off. I promise you this.

Future

Victory Ride
Not sure if it was mentioned ... but past couple weeks ...they been handing out papers 2 each driver ...about what time they should be back 2 the building .... I giggle

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Not sure if it was mentioned ... but past couple weeks ...they been handing out papers 2 each driver ...about what time they should be back 2 the building .... I giggle
Same. No matter how many stops, I'm supposed to be back by 17:09.

Compare that to the Orion computer, which has me delivering my last stop over an hour later...