Big announcement coming in Jan

bbsam

Staff member
No big announcement the chiefs know they must do something but they have no idea what to do.
I’m not convinced this is true. There’s been an overnight change in the attitude of our management staff. I think something is quietly being announced with something public coming soon. This is completely just me reading staff but it’s been very strange.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I’m not convinced this is true. There’s been an overnight change in the attitude of our management staff. I think something is quietly being announced with something public coming soon. This is completely just me reading staff but it’s been very strange.
Change in attitude? For worse I assume?

Serf

We have a station meeting coming up but that doesn’t really mean anything. It’s always a waste of time. Nothing ever really gets changed or fixed. If anything, they figure out ways to make life more inconvenient. Please Ground, take ES & P2!

dezguy

We have a station meeting coming up but that doesn’t really mean anything. It’s always a waste of time. Nothing ever really gets changed or fixed. If anything, they figure out ways to make life more inconvenient. Please Ground, take ES & P2!
Really?? You want ground to take more of our work?

Great to see so many on board with a race to full pt operations...

bacha29

Really?? You want ground to take more of our work?

Great to see so many on board with a race to full pt operations...
There will always come a time when there's too many carriers with too much capacity and not enough profitable freight to haul. The result is a wash out with consolidation and fewer overall carriers. Too much capacity is always the driver resulting in fewer full time and good paying jobs.

It will be fine

There will always come a time when there's too many carriers with too much capacity and not enough profitable freight to haul. The result is a wash out with consolidation and fewer overall carriers. Too much capacity is always the driver resulting in fewer full time and good paying jobs.
I don’t see too much capacity being an issue any time soon in the package delivery space.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Be careful what you ask for. You might just get it. Then you’ll be bitching that you can’t get your hours.

Serf

Be careful what you ask for. You might just get it. Then you’ll be bitching that you can’t get your hours.
Everyone keeps saying that it’s going to happen. I’m skeptical. However, I’ve always worked the minimum 37.5. I’d feel for the folks who need 50+ hrs to make a living.