Boston BULLY takes halls spot and is In charge......

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
He's not in any legal trouble. You read Tdu and are a member of a 19 car center. You don't get out much.

Maybe? But you are in a big hub and local. Then said Hall rumor wasn't true. But...... I think time will tell. Our local union doesn't visit or tell us anything ever. Gotta get news somehow.

LeadBelly

Banned
If that's true , I stand beside him.
Union stuff aside, what he does for autism will make even the toughest man cry. He's a great man. A strong man. He's a hard man sometimes but with the kids he's like a tough union sweetheart. He looks like a kid when he's in his element. I just welled up with tears thinking about some of the stuff Sean does for autism. My wife is looking at me like why you got tears in your eyes.

I told he I'm talking to someone about Sean and autism. She says oh that's one good man. His heart is the size of a whale.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Union stuff aside, what he does for autism will make even the toughest man cry. He's a great man. A strong man. He's a hard man sometimes but with the kids he's like a tough union sweetheart. He looks like a kid when he's in his element. I just welled up with tears thinking about some of the stuff Sean does for autism. My wife is looking at me like why you got tears in your eyes.

I told he I'm talking to someone about Sean and autism. She says oh that's one good man. His heart is the size of a whale.
Speaking of which, his event is coming up again on April 1st.

Attachments

• IMG_1492.jpg
    IMG_1492.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 130

wide load

So if Kenny was clean why is Sean "Wannabe Whitey Bulger" O the new Package Director?

No one quits from being Package Director if he was squeaky clean, haha!
Think about what your saying. Did he step down from any other appointment? Hmmmm, now why would that be? Surely the ultra guilty party would step down from any and all appointments at least a year and a half early of the next contract. Use your brain. You maybe Evil, but a genius not so much.
Oh I almost forgot, haha!

hyena

Thank you! All I ask anyone is to give Sean a fair shot. He will truly hold UPS accountable.
From a political standpoint I lost. With that being said I'm part of the greatest union there is and I will back whoever is in charge, I want nothing more then to move forward and get the membership more involved...Together we stand divided we shall fall.

LeadBelly

Banned
Think about what your saying. Did he step down from any other appointment? Hmmmm, now why would that be? Surely the ultra guilty party would step down from any and all appointments at least a year and a half early of the next contract. Use your brain. You maybe Evil, but a genius not so much.
Oh I almost forgot, haha!
Guys like evil and bubble who hate the teamsters only see what they want to see out of pure envy and hate.

LeadBelly

Banned
From a political standpoint I lost. With that being said I'm part of the greatest union there is and I will back whoever is in charge, I want nothing more then to move forward and get the membership more involved...Together we stand divided we shall fall.

wide load

I wish other people had the balls that you have! This is the exact thing we need to actually move forward. I commend you for this!

Gimme Danger

@wide load I know our local has been getting along better with the JC and IBT lately. I'm willing to give anyone a chance if our union is stronger as a result. We need to fight otherwise we will be irrelevant to non-union workers.