Boston BULLY takes halls spot and is In charge......

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
@wide load I know our local has been getting along better with the JC and IBT lately. I'm willing to give anyone a chance if our union is stronger as a result. We need to fight otherwise we will be irrelevant to non-union workers.
I think it's time to rally all sides to fight against the RTW *t. We have 1.3 million voices that should be speaking the same language instead of fighting each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

wreckingball251

Sean got it by default. There is major trouble brewing !! A few turned the job down before the Boston bully accepted it
"Boston Bully" are we 3, you have to call names? Why do you have to put a neg. with something positive? how would you know he got it by default? were you there? did others that turned it down call you and say I just turned down this great job? If he is getting this position dont you think he has earned it? I respect the man, he does great thing in his local, Austium being one. Give him a fair chance to show you what he can do at a higher level.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
"Boston Bully" are we 3, you have to call names? Why do you have to put a neg. with something positive? how would you know he got it by default? were you there? did others that turned it down call you and say I just turned down this great job? If he is getting this position dont you think he has earned it? I respect the man, he does great thing in his local, Austium being one. Give him a fair chance to show you what he can do at a higher level.
I'm hoping he does a good job and am not rooting against anybody, but the notion that his philanthropy in the field of autism makes him the right guy to negotiate our next contract, is irrelevant to the conversion and perhaps a slight of hand.
I agree with you about the "nicknames" though, as it is my opinion that these officials should be afforded basic levels of respect and decorum as long as they hold their respective offices.
We don't have to agree with their decisions, and when we don't, we shouldn't be disrespectful in our opposition.
I've had several opportunities to shake hands and converse with many of the IBT leadership, and was proud to and grateful for the opportunity.
It is possible to be both respectful and opposing.

anHOURover

Hey leadbully 3.0
Hopefully he bullies ups like he's bullied fellow teamsters At local 251.
Didn't he also bully the "top chef" tv show out of Boston ?

wide load

Hey leadbully 3.0
Hopefully he bullies ups like he's bullied fellow teamsters At local 251.
Didn't he also bully the "top chef" tv show out of Boston ?
Actually, it wasn't him at top chef dummy. But I'm glad you sympathize with RTW anti union groups like Bravo. You fit right in.

wreckingball251

I'm hoping he does a good job and am not rooting against anybody, but the notion that his philanthropy in the field of autism makes him the right guy to negotiate our next contract, is irrelevant to the conversion and perhaps a slight of hand.
I agree with you about the "nicknames" though, as it is my opinion that these officials should be afforded basic levels of respect and decorum as long as they hold their respective offices.
We don't have to agree with their decisions, and when we don't, we shouldn't be disrespectful in our opposition.
I've had several opportunities to shake hands and converse with many of the IBT leadership, and was proud to and grateful for the opportunity.
It is possible to be both respectful and opposing.
You have my respect for that. WELL said, I agree the Austium Gala doesnt make him a good contract person, but it does show his passion for a great cause, as he has passion for this Union, He has been on the panel, and I know he will give it everything he has to make it the best. However, we as members have to do our part too, by telling him what we are unhappy with, and attending meetings, supporting and respecting him. Remember if the company sees the division between, they will feed off of that. I just say give him a chance.
anHOURover:
When I was a kid in the school yard, the only people that called names, were the BULLYS because thats all they had to make themselves feel better, So are you the real Bully? WideLoad is correct know your FACTS. It wasnt him at all, if it was he would have dealt with the same fate the others did.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Sean got it by default. There is major trouble brewing !! A few turned the job down before the Boston bully accepted it
I don't know about all of that, but the question I find more compelling is, why is Ken H stepping down as Small Package Division Director???

There are two plausible scenarios?

wide load

I don't know about all of that, but the question I find more compelling is, why is Ken H stepping down as Small Package Division Director???

There are two plausible scenarios?
And your probably correct one one of them. May I ask what your 2 are?