Boston BULLY takes halls spot and is In charge......

5habits100

He better do a good job... Or his bass is gone come next election.
Doing a good job is a matter of opinion. It depends on if you're dealing with reasonable people that want to keep the company the work for in business or do they want to bleed it dry which will happen within the next 5 years if we aren't smart about it. Sean is very smart and will be the next GP. He has nothing to gain by putting UPS out of business.

Inthegame

I don't know about all of that, but the question I find more compelling is, why is Ken H stepping down as Small Package Division Director???

There are two plausible scenarios?
My 2 cents... the GST job is a full weeks work every day. KH stayed on as Pkg Director during the last UPS negotiations and realized his other duties were neglected, so he turned the job over to Sean O, his chief assistant and recommended successor. He'll stay closely involved with daily updates but won't be wasting weeks/months away in protracted contract talks.

Another wise move by a wise man.

Why KH didn't consult with you before making this decision will remain a mystery.

Evil

"Boston Bully" are we 3, you have to call names? Why do you have to put a neg. with something positive? how would you know he got it by default? were you there? did others that turned it down call you and say I just turned down this great job? If he is getting this position dont you think he has earned it? I respect the man, he does great thing in his local, Austium being one. Give him a fair chance to show you what he can do at a higher level.

Sean's mentor and childhood hero Whitey Bulger who was head of the Winter Hill Gang in Southie not only gave money for Autism, but also funded Little League Baseball and gave money for after school programs. Southie loved Whitey.

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
My 2 cents... the GST job is a full weeks work every day. KH stayed on as Pkg Director during the last UPS negotiations and realized his other duties were neglected, so he turned the job over to Sean O, his chief assistant and recommended successor. He'll stay closely involved with daily updates but won't be wasting weeks/months away in protracted contract talks.

Another wise move by a wise man.

Why KH didn't consult with you before making this decision will remain a mystery.
Bingo

Doing a good job is a matter of opinion. It depends on if you're dealing with reasonable people that want to keep the company the work for in business or do they want to bleed it dry which will happen within the next 5 years if we aren't smart about it. Sean is very smart and will be the next GP. He has nothing to gain by putting UPS out of business.
Come on, cut the crap... It's asking for a 3% raise... It's not much to ask when the company is make a lot of money.

5habits100

Come on, cut the crap... It's asking for a 3% raise... It's not much to ask when the company is make a lot of money.
You cut the crap. 3% of $36.29 is $1.09 per hour the first year of the contract. Then you have to add the cost of that great Heath are you have in 177. Then add the pension increases. That's just Year one.

I know you're a tough guy and you are ready to strike to put your company under. I don't believe your co workers will.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Sean's mentor and childhood hero Whitey Bulger who was head of the Winter Hill Gang in Southie not only gave money for Autism, but also funded Little League Baseball and gave money for after school programs. Southie loved Whitey.

Where do you make up this crap from TDU minion? Don't be sore cuz you lost.

You cut the crap. 3% of $36.29 is $1.09 per hour the first year of the contract. Then you have to add the cost of that great Heath are you have in 177. Then add the pension increases. That's just Year one.

I know you're a tough guy and you are ready to strike to put your company under. I don't believe your co workers will.
That's why you need a good Prez.