Boston BULLY takes halls spot and is In charge......

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What's a "TDU scab" @wide load ?
Someone who votes for candidates that TDU supports, unsolicited or not?
TDU scabs are the TDU administration. Paff, DL, etc, they are not teamsters, don't pay dues, yet slander while trying to make money on the teamster name without paying their dues. That's a scab.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Multiple salaries and pensions?

Ask the "newly" elected Central Region VP's.

They have recieved perks, since they have held office in their Local.

Additional wages, severance.... (the list goes on)

If they deny it.... They are lying.

How do I know ?? :biggrin:

-Bug-

Inthegame

Because he can walk, chew Bubblegum, and sleep less than most.
The only answer that is not sufficient for me, are those that are insufficient;... and that slapstick answer while mildly funny, certainly qualified as :bsbullf:.
Pardon me for not meeting your unattainable level of sufficiency, but there is no BS involved in my answer. KH can walk, he can chew gum and he sleeps very little. He gets more done in half a day than many other proficient people get done in a week.
My original comment about the workload of the GST (as most others instantly recognized as literary license) apparently escaped you, unless of course you've OD'ed on "insult-a-lin".
Am I the only one who finds it "odd" that IBT Officers maintain their positions, especially as PO's in their respective Locals, while serving at the International level???

What am I missing???
Too much for me to list. But I'll leave you with this...
Multiple salaries and pensions?
And you (Bubble) predictably gave this a "winner". Since we're discussing the GST you might ponder on this a bit.
KH just gave up a directorship and therefore that salary.
And he takes no salary from L175.
But you knew that right?

Last edited:

10 Pt

Ask the "newly" elected Central Region VP's.

They have recieved perks, since they have held office in their Local.

Additional wages, severance.... (the list goes on)

If they deny it.... They are lying.

How do I know ?? :biggrin:

-Bug-
Did you win too bugster?:clap: Great job!
Are you TDU? :rolleyes:

10 Pt

Pardon me for not meeting your unattainable level of sufficiency, but there is no BS involved in my answer. KH can walk, he can chew gum and he sleeps very little. He gets more done in half a day than many other proficient people get done in a week.
My original comment about the workload of the GST (as most others instantly recognized as literary license) apparently escaped you, unless of course you've OD'ed on "insult-a-lin".
Too much for me to list. But I'll leave you with this...

And you predictably gave this a "winner". Since we're discussing the GST you might ponder on this a bit.
KH just gave up a directorship and therefore that salary.
And he takes no salary from L175.
But you knew that right?
I gave nothing a "Winner". Take your TeamCare vision benefits and use them brother Inthegame. Geesh.

10 Pt

I was responding to Bubble. He gave your post the "winner". I don't have TeamCare, but I do see better than most. Thanks for your concern.
I see that you see well enough to correct your response to my post. My faith in bargaining unit mankind has just been restored.
It was an honor to be a part of your response.

10 Pt

TDU scabs are the TDU administration. Paff, DL, etc, they are not teamsters, don't pay dues, yet slander while trying to make money on the teamster name without paying their dues. That's a scab.
Thx brother. I thought you were lumping all the TU voters under that label.
Evidently some won their campaign in the Central.
I don't begrudge ANY member for having multiple salaries or pensions as long as they do their job honestly.

10 Pt

Why are your responses so late?
Are you still in forum purgatory?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Thx brother. I thought you were lumping all the TU voters under that label.
Evidently some won their campaign in the Central.
I don't begrudge ANY member for having multiple salaries or pensions as long as they do their job honestly.
And contrary to popular belief, I don't hate all TDUers or TU supporters. I just enjoy exposing the hypocrisy of the organization and their leaders. I come out hard and strong but my loyalty is to OUR union. Sean is a good friend. When I hear the political BS, the lies, that it gets under my skin. That's how I was brought up.

10 Pt

And, I will hold you accountable for that statement.

-Bug-
I posted what I believe. You do the job, you should receive the compensation thereof.
But, if you chronically don't fulfill your paid obligations you should not be compensated for failure.
It is called theft in my opinion.

10 Pt

And, I will hold you accountable for that statement.

-Bug-
You have to understand that I do not believe that anyone that's still breathing is infallible or perfect. But the intent of certain people's moral character becomes evident with time. It may take a while but sooner or later the truth comes out and good motives will show forth as boldly as crooked and dishonest ones. The repercussions and judgement are always looming.