Boxline Breakdowns and Accidents

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Wow, you guys really crapped all over what could be a useful thread. I was hurt once when a boxline cage fell off and the entire boxline stopped suddenly. Not a serious injury, but I had a deep bruise on my hand for many days.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Also, many years ago, a young all-American football player lost his leg when it was caught in the boxline and there was no one to hit the stop button.

Indecisi0n

c640x360_33.jpg

Integrity

Binge Poster
Wow, you guys really crapped all over what could be a useful thread. I was hurt once when a boxline cage fell off and the entire boxline stopped suddenly. Not a serious injury, but I had a deep bruise on my hand for many days.
Sleeve_meet_Heart,

Where was your hand when it was injured?

My observations have shown that preloader's hand are at risk in several different ways while working near a boxline.

It is my opinion, based upon my experience, that the injury risk is exponentially greater when one of my mentioned breakdowns occur.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
Also, many years ago, a young all-American football player lost his leg when it was caught in the boxline and there was no one to hit the stop button.
Sleeve_meet-heart,

Can you give me some more information on this accident?

Privately, if you don't want to do it here.

I would like to research the circumstances surrounding this type of injury on a boxline.

Sincerely,
I

Future

Victory Ride
Future,

I wasn't remember, that is what Goliath said to Davey all the time.

"Davey!"

Sincerely,
I
Gotcha...... even heard the voice in my head lol.........ahhhhh the innocent days ..........i am beginning 2 think and live that life becomes full circle......had this discussion w my GF 2 nights ago.....and alot of substance to what i am saying......not getting serious w anyone but ....4 those who know what i am talkin about ....well they know

T

Turdferguson

turdferguson,

I thought you previously posted that you worked on a boxline.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Sincerely,
I
I
No problem mistakes can and do happen. The ability to forgive is what separates us from animals.... Well that and thumbs. Which can be injured if they get trapped in a boxline.

Sent using BrownCafe App