Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I spoke with my Union steward, he agrees. A bit of research on state law also back me up.
I talked with every employee I know that is working in the center and on a package car and we are all filing grievances on Monday.
I will update with a resolution, hopefully it can help others with the same issues.
Exactly!
:Censored: Management. All they try to do is screw you out of money.

Last edited by a moderator:

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I spoke with my Union steward, he agrees. A bit of research on state law also back me up.
I talked with every employee I know that is working in the center and on a package car and we are all filing grievances on Monday.
I will update with a resolution, hopefully it can help others with the same issues.

Before you all do your chest pounding and claim victory, I would make sure you have all your ducks in a row by calling the labor board of the state, and CAREFULLY reading the federal labor laws regarding OT. UPS might do some shady stuff but I would be willing to bet they have at an army of lawyers who have already researched this topic otherwise they wouldn't be brazenly doing it.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Before you all do your chest pounding and claim victory, I would make sure you have all your ducks in a row by calling the labor board of the state, and CAREFULLY reading the federal labor laws regarding OT. UPS might do some shady stuff but I would be willing to bet they have at an army of lawyers who have already researched this topic otherwise they wouldn't be brazenly doing it.
It's just as likely that an incompetent manager thinks this is the way to make his numbers. The lawyers are there to help make employees believe it's not worth pursuing the matter.