Package Car is cake compared to this...
Nope.

e·gre·gious
əˈɡrējəs/
adjective
  1. 1.
    outstandingly bad; shocking.
    "egregious abuses of copyright"
    synonyms: shocking, appalling, terrible, awful, horrendous, frightful, atrocious, abominable, abhorrent, outrageous;
    monstrous, heinous, dire, unspeakable, shameful, unforgivable, intolerable, dreadful;
    formalgrievous
    "an egregious error of judgment"

Come on @Bubblehead....

You're starting to sound like "Conspiracy Theories" with Jessie Ventura.

:biggrin:

List cardinal sins ?

Be careful of what you ask for.

Oh, that's a cardinal sin.... goodbye.... there's no negotiating after that.

-Bug-

From personal experience, I gotta agree with @Bubblehead here. The key to defining egregious, is the phrase, “and/or the company”.

That means whatever the company wants it to mean.

My last warning letter in feeders was for “lacking a sense of urgency”. I was fueling my tractor at the time. I’m not really how sure how I could have found anymore urgency, other than willing the diesel to get in the tank faster.

Yes, my manager was trying to torpedo me at the time, but that’s the point. I was doing my job as I was trained. But he was bound and determined to gig me somehow.

I fail to see how the new language will have any effect in reality.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
My last warning letter in feeders was for “lacking a sense of urgency”. I was fueling my tractor at the time. I’m not really how sure how I could have found anymore urgency, other than willing the diesel to get in the tank faster.

Wow, you must have really sucked. :biggrin:

That made me laugh out loud.

From personal experience, I gotta agree with @Bubblehead here. The key to defining egregious, is the phrase, “and/or the company”. That means whatever the company wants it to mean.

The Central Region Union Chairman is a friend of mine, we started out as BA's about the

same time. He is the President of his Local Union and is also on the National Committee.

I can say this unequivocally.... as many BS discharges as all of the Union Reps have seen under

this Article, there is absolutely no chance he would allow the waters to be further muddied.

The best part.... he will be at @Bubblehead's Local for the contract review.

Even better, our friend @LeadBelly will be with him. (who is now a BA)

-Bug-

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Wow, you must have really sucked. :biggrin:

That made me laugh out loud.

That's what the feeder manager implied.

Hey, I do alls I can do.

This has been 5 or so years ago (which gives you an idea how easy of a life it is in feeders), but the crux of the problem was this feeder manager was my first supervisor when I started preloading. He was the first supervisor that fired me. A real peach, this guy was.

Anyway, when I went to feeders, we, uh, remembered each other, and made small talk, but, boy, there was some tension.

I worked in feeders for about 6 months, scot-free, but soon after that, he started coming after me.

Like old times.

They started bringing me into the office, reviewing my times and numbers, pointing out that I was constantly on the least, best list.

Well, it came to a head one Friday morning. I got three or four phone calls from some old-timers before I got back to the building, telling me the manager was asking if I had got back yet. So I knew he was going to be watching me.

And sure enough, while I was breaking down, I noticed him, hiding between trailers, watching me. Our diesel pumps used to be by the guard shack, and when I came around to fuel, I noticed him next to the guard shack, staring out at the parking lot. You know, like managers always do, staring through the fence, at empty employee cars.

So, I know he's watching me fuel, so I do everything by the book.

Might I have held the nozzle in the tank for four or five minutes after the tanks were full? I don't know. I'm old and my memory is fading, but I might have.

I got done, clocked out and went home. Monday night, when I showed up for work, I had a note on my keys saying they needed to see me when I started. And that's when I was notified that I would be written up for lacking a sense of urgency at the fuel pumps.

It took a while, but I got the letter stricken from my record.

Do we have a link for proposed central supplement changes. I keep seeing people saying that there are changes but can’t find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

Karma...

Hey, I do alls I can do.

This has been 5 or so years ago (which gives you an idea how easy of a life it is in feeders), but the crux of the problem was this feeder manager was my first supervisor when I started preloading. He was the first supervisor that fired me. A real peach, this guy was.

Anyway, when I went to feeders, we, uh, remembered each other, and made small talk, but, boy, there was some tension.

I worked in feeders for about 6 months, scot-free, but soon after that, he started coming after me.

Like old times.

They started bringing me into the office, reviewing my times and numbers, pointing out that I was constantly on the least, best list.

Well, it came to a head one Friday morning. I got three or four phone calls from some old-timers before I got back to the building, telling me the manager was asking if I had got back yet. So I knew he was going to be watching me.

And sure enough, while I was breaking down, I noticed him, hiding between trailers, watching me. Our diesel pumps used to be by the guard shack, and when I came around to fuel, I noticed him next to the guard shack, staring out at the parking lot. You know, like managers always do, staring through the fence, at empty employee cars.

Might I have held the nozzle in the tank for four or five minutes after the tanks were full? I don't know. I'm old and my memory is fading, but I might have.

I got done, clocked out and went home. Monday night, when I showed up for work, I had a note on my keys saying they needed to see me when I started. And that's when I was notified that I would be written up for lacking a sense of urgency at the fuel pumps.

I abhor pettiness....thats not leadership....I suggest...obtain the gallons of fuel to top off and the rate of flow of the pump...get the yielded pump time for the minimum time and then add the other time used to do the job...

F

Frankie's Friend

Hey, I do alls I can do.

Like old times.

Did @BigUnionGuy say that Dracula sucked?
Did I miss the pun?

Tony Q

Actually, I think it was an attempted pun, but it fell short as it was the inverse of what he attempted to convey?

If he was taking too long at the fuel pumps, then wouldn't it be the Company's contention, in relation to the pun, that he didn't "suck" enough?
Agree

F

Frankie's Friend

I think it was in a non sexual good way. Like he must have been doing something right to warrant a letter. At least thats the way I saw it.
Uh, Dracula=s vampire

THAT SUCKS BLOOD.

Where's my white board so I can draw you a pic?

Here:
20180802_220459.jpg

Gonna be a long night.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Do we have a link for proposed central supplement changes. I keep seeing people saying that there are changes but can’t find it anywhere. Thanks in advance.

We all have to wait till August 12th meeting to get the entire information on the proposed master, supplements and riders.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
There is missing parts of the Central Region Supplement that we do not about yet, pages missing..Again get it on paper at your local's Contract meeting.