Coronavirus

Off the leash

8C1F76FF-DB92-4B3B-BBE8-9509CB085AD4.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This kind of thinking is why the usa will continue to lead with the Corona cases. Right now Texas and California are the highest in cases. It’s a conspiracy though guys. Smh lol.
Texas and California are leading because our government is welcoming illegal immigrants through our southern border who have COVID. And many of the ones who don’t have COVID are refusing vaccinations, yet our government is talking about the possibility of going door to door to vaccinate Americans. Now, I ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it sure does seem like there’s something wrong with this picture. It boggles the mind how this can make sense to anyone.

Off the leash

Texas and California are leading because our government is welcoming illegal immigrants through our southern border who have COVID. And many of the ones who don’t have COVID are refusing vaccinations, yet our government is talking about the possibility of going door to door to vaccinate Americans. Now, I ain’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it sure does seem like there’s something wrong with this picture. It boggles the mind how this can make sense to anyone.

It makes sense to the leftists

MAKAVELI

Sorry OP cases are spiking in states with low vaccination rates like Texas, Alabama, Arkansas and Florida. Lol

rickyb

Based on tests that the CDC admits are faulty, and presumptive cases, aided by the financial incentives of big fed bucks.
other countries are experiencing a similar wave. its not hard to imagine its actually happening in america too, especially considering how you guys handle crises last few decades.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
capitalism has worked? or has it only appeared to?

btw, so your saying all the countries with waves are measuring it wrong.

It has worked.

I'm saying the cdc is pulling the PCR test because it can't differentiate between corona viruses or the flu, and with high amp cycles has up to 90% false positive results. What that means is, particularly where PCR and presumption have been relied upon, we have no reliable data for anything concerning cases as petains to the entire pandemic from the get go.