Coronavirus

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Oops, looks like the rapid antigen tests are being recalled for false positives too. Ouch. Chalk another one up for crazy conspiracy theories actually being spoiler alerts.

tenor (40).gif

rod

Retired 22 years
Next week I'm leaving for the sprint car races in Iowa for 11 days. I'm sure 90 % of the audience will be wearing masks (and goggles). Not because of any virus but because its dirt track racing . You ain't at a real race unless you are getting dirt in your beer.

rickyb

Banned
It has worked.

I'm saying the cdc is pulling the PCR test because it can't differentiate between corona viruses or the flu, and with high amp cycles has up to 90% false positive results. What that means is, particularly where PCR and presumption have been relied upon, we have no reliable data for anything concerning cases as petains to the entire pandemic from the get go.
i doubt that, but its true everything can be wrong like the matrix. btw capitalism is like the matrix because it has a certain superficial appearance about it, but when you go deep down.....

PT Car Washer

Next week I'm leaving for the sprint car races in Iowa for 11 days. I'm sure 90 % of the audience will be wearing masks (and goggles). Not because of any virus but because its dirt track racing . You ain't at a real race unless you are getting dirt in your beer.
Be sure and talk to the vacation cover drivers (because the bid drivers always take that week off) how hard you had it back in the day. LOL

wilberforce15

supporting link, please
I don't have to support its effectiveness. Everybody already knows that it works. It would make malaria a thing of the past around the whole world. Tens of millions of lives saved over the years, if we let it work.

There is no meaningful human risk at normal environmental exposures, or even relatively high ones. If you swim in it, you'll get vomiting or seizures, but that happens when you swim in just about any chemical.

I's not dangerous at all in normal use. Why don't you send a supporting link that there is danger to humans at normal levels? There isn't one.

It was only outlawed because some commie hippie lady was concerned that it thinned bird egg shells.

wilberforce15

Science isn't self-correcting. And it won't necessarily get it right even in retrospect. DDT is only one common example. It was a gift to the world that would've changed entire countries forever. Getting rid of malaria is that big of a deal.

Scientists will continue believing nonsense about the Big Rona for decades to come, as long as political power needs it to be the case.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
They are going to find that vaccinated people are super spreaders! Lol. They just don’t want to admit it. Panicking
So you can carry a germ but it doesn't make you sick? Sounds like immunity to me.

The unvaccinated are the one's that need to mask up, not the fully vaccinated.