FB30cflXoAIz4i8.jpeg

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Reeeeeeeeee
Masks save lives
Reeeeeeeeee

Die peasants Die;
View attachment 356292View attachment 356293
Watch what the people that are making the rules and shouting the loudest “Do” not what they “say” and you will realize just how scared of this virus we should be. These people know the truth so they must be doing what is the best to do to stay safe so I’m going to do as they do. I’m not going to wear a mask and I’m going to party in big crowds. That has to be what will keep us all safe. Thanks for leading by example Hollywood, Congress people, Obama and even Uncle Joe.

Darmark7

I usually don’t like hip-hop music but this one is catchy. I’m not sure who Brandon is but he must be a really popular guy. This song is #1 on iTunes now. People must really love Brandon.

Darmark7

Of course you do because it’s bashing our president. This song is terrible and corny.
The president’s name isn’t Brandon it’s Biden so how is this about out president? The song is #1 on iTunes so must not be to terrible or corny to the majority of people.

Last edited:

Darmark7

Virginia Tech is moving to drop the hammer on ‘inappropriate and embarrassing’ student behavior after viral chants of “:censored2: Joe Biden” spread across the country.
It all started last month when co-eds attending the Virginia Tech game began chanting “:censored2: Joe Biden!”

Don‘t they know these people are chanting “Let’s go Brandon” why in the world would all these crowds all over the country be saying this terrible thing about the most voted for and popular president in history?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why is it that the story line for Colin Powell's death was caused by other illnesses but not CoVid,
while others who died by having their heads chopped off in an automobile accident are listed as dying only from CoVid ?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Why is it that the story line for Colin Powell's death was caused by other illnesses but not CoVid,
while others who died by having their heads chopped off in an automobile accident are listed as dying only from CoVid ?
Why did his family make a point about him being fully vaccinated?

Box Ox

"Powell was fully vaccinated, but a source close to the matter confirmed to CNN he had multiple myeloma, a type of blood cancer that would have affected his immune response to the vaccine, and made it difficult to fight the virus.

Peggy Cifrino, Powell's chief of staff, said Powell, 84, also had Parkinson's disease, a neurodegenerative disorder.

Multiple myeloma is among the most common blood cancers in the United States, and it disproportionately affects Black Americans. They have nearly twice the risk of developing the disease as White Americans.

Although the Covid-19 vaccines provide strong protection against severe disease and death in healthy people, multiple myeloma patients are among the immunocompromised groups who may not respond as well, studies have shown. One study published in Nature in July showed that only 45% of multiple myeloma patients developed an adequate response to the vaccine, while 22% had a partial response. One-third had no response."

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

"Powell was fully vaccinated, but a source close to the matter confirmed to CNN he had multiple myeloma, a type of blood cancer that would have affected his immune response to the vaccine, and made it difficult to fight the virus.

Peggy Cifrino, Powell's chief of staff, said Powell, 84, also had Parkinson's disease, a neurodegenerative disorder.

Multiple myeloma is among the most common blood cancers in the United States, and it disproportionately affects Black Americans. They have nearly twice the risk of developing the disease as White Americans.

Although the Covid-19 vaccines provide strong protection against severe disease and death in healthy people, multiple myeloma patients are among the immunocompromised groups who may not respond as well, studies have shown. One study published in Nature in July showed that only 45% of multiple myeloma patients developed an adequate response to the vaccine, while 22% had a partial response. One-third had no response."
As the day as went on, these things became clear.
The Big C loves a compromised immune system. The more problems one has the chance of death goes up. Age doesn't seem to matter.