Coronavirus

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Really? A site called “rational ground” is extreme right can’t be trusted to post factual information???
Shoot, you don’t say 😂
A88D359D-0BA6-4E19-9674-44F7F74EE0F2.png

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
He doesn't know what he's criticizing anymore. He's worried about the reliability of a satirical piece that presents actual quotes from sources he considers properly credentialed. The mental gymnastics must have made him go crossed-eyed by now.
Brilliant jab at me, mate 😂
Notice he’s literally refused to address me directly, yet he acknowledges my presence.
JFC it’s like Junior High.
Z finally posts a couple sources and they’re both from substack. It only speaks to his complete and utter lack of credibility when he goes on these rampages of cute memes and outlandish claims.
THATS the point. Did the “mental gymnastics” of these incredibly sophisticated and complicated matters cause it fly over your head?

Last edited:

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

FDA to allow Americans to ‘mix and match’ COVID vaccine booster shots.​

I wonder what the results will be down the road with this mix and match? Don’t you worry it is completely safe and we will have plenty of lab rats line up to find out.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Makes sense if your goal is to rev up the immune system against the virus. Slight changes can help.
From the very beginning they've been pushing people to get the new mRNA vaccine technology that has no long term studies. Now pushing people who got j&j to mix and match the new tech. These government people are nuts.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'm Moderna Man! Give me that FDA approved booster, Joe!
There have been two noted side effects for me.
1) No Covid, while people around me get sick and die.
2) Instead of waking up with morning wood 6 out of 7 days a week, I'm down to 5 out of 7. A small, yet noticeable sacrifice.