Coronavirus

So far we have enough beds. I'm sure the ppe is low but still enough and I'm sure people and hospitals and companies are stocking up. Doesn't seem like enough ventilators. It's seems like every other job is essential. I've been seeing tons of construction unless we go to a full blown shut down for 2 weeks this thing is going to linger around and new hot spots popping up at essential jobs.

Popping up at essential jobs is right. UPS has a full blown outbreak at various facilities, but both UPS and the union (-2 local unions) have remained silent.

6,558 dead Americans, 257,000 known infected. 488 dead today, on pace for a new record! Trumps unemployment rate is now a whopping 4.4%. The Dow is down again. Trumps economy is tanking.
Unemployment is at about 10%. Some say it could hit 32%. Georgia governor said he didn’t know it could be spread by people who show no symptoms. Where has he been the last 3+ weeks?

Box Ox

91899684_10219552948046984_1651404441296830464_n.jpg

*wander as it pleased.

LOL

6,786 dead Americans, 265,000+ known infected. America is starting its climb. The Deep South states are in deep dodo. Florida went on stay at home status yesterday. There were deniers congregating on beaches yesterday. Sorry folks, many spring breakers are from FL. It’s cheap for them.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Unemployment is at about 10%. Some say it could hit 32%. Georgia governor said he didn’t know it could be spread by people who show no symptoms. Where has he been the last 3+ weeks?
It's one thing to be ignorant ... it's another to broadcast it to the world.
That was bonehead in all respects.
And I voted for him!
I thought they were talking about Biden at first ... sounds about par for him!

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
One promising development in Georgia is that the rate that people are being hospitalized has decreased by half since the counties and then the state went on a 'shelter in place' order. Hopefully that trend continues!