Coronavirus

bacha29

Just came across the wire a short time ago. In order to try and conserve cash Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf has told more than 9000 Pa state employees that they're not going to get paid after the end of next week. Don't be surprised if other cash strapped states to begin taking similar measures soon.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Weren't most of the cases in Georgia clustered in a small town
I think it was from a funeral
There are two clusters ... one around Albany (pop 90,000) in Dougherty county as a result of two funerals.
Dougherty county leads the state in deaths.
Mainly Dougherty and Lee counties.
BELOW ARE THE COUNTIES TOUCHING DOUGHERTY COUNTY.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As of this afternoon,
Dougherty county has 560 cases with 30 dead.
Lee county has 115 cases with 8 dead.
Terrell county has 39 cases with 2 dead.
Baker county has 4 cases with 1 dead.
Mitchell county has 31 cases with 1 dead.
Worth county has 29 cases with 1 dead.

The other cluster is around Atlanta and it spreads out a long ways ... around 100 miles or so in every direction.

Albany area.JPG

Last edited:

zimbomb

ok. And my immature coworker showed up to work late again today. Does that mean I can be immature and show up late Monday?
If I gave two :censored2:s about my coworkers attendance or work ethic I would have ended up in the nut house year's ago. Take your time getting to work Monday nobody cares.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Elon Musk fails again.
The 1,225 ventilators he had shipped from China are all CPAC machines that are not recommended for the treatment of the COVID-19.

No link = Fake news! You just hate Billionaires as Bernie does.

Twitter attacks Elon Musk for coronavirus ventilation device donations

UCLA Health, which is also accepting donations from Tesla, confirmed to FOX Business that it is "in conversation with Tesla representatives about a donation of BIPAP/CPAP devices used for respiratory care of less-critical patients, which would free up ventilators best reserved for patients requiring more intensive treatment, as well as other donations that would benefit patients."

P.S. We love our Tesla. :happy2:

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
If I gave two :censored2:s about my coworkers attendance or work ethic I would have ended up in the nut house year's ago. Take your time getting to work Monday nobody cares.

If I gave two :censored2:s about what some out of touch politician that sits in an office says I’d have ended up in the nut house years ago.

Do your part and we will all get through this together. Stop politicizing the :censored2:.