Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No it's not the same. Virtual immunity in trumpian context in reference to children is asymptomatic. Partial immunity is in reference to t cell memory to a similar virus.
Oh this is where liberals spin their interpretation of what President Trump said because they are the one and only arbiters of truth.

K then, carry on smart guy.

zimbomb

"If you look at children, I mean they're able to throw it off very easily. And it's an amazing thing... They may get it, but they get it and it doesn't have much of an impact on them."

Someone who is asymptomatic has the infection but no symptoms and will not develop them later.

Kind of odd I didn't even go after that fact that "virtually immune" is an entirely irresponsible statement. Trying to be nice still gets you attacked by a racist troll from Russia I guess.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"If you look at children, I mean they're able to throw it off very easily. And it's an amazing thing... They may get it, but they get it and it doesn't have much of an impact on them."
That is true, children are virtually immune.

Liberals are very upset the Chinese Virus is fizzling out. Sad to watch them cheer for death of children and destruction of our economy.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Sweden's Economy, After Not Having Lockdown, in Much Better Shape Than Rest of Europe

Sweden's GDP fell 8.6 in Q2 2020, the country's worst quarterly decline in modern history. The fall came amid the novel coronavirus panic, which Sweden did not implement full lockdown measures over.

However, the Scandanavian nation markedly outperformed the rest of Europe. Its GDP drop in the second quarter was lower than the 12.1 average experienced in the Eurozone, as well as the 11.9 average across the whole of the EU.

While fears of a second wave of the outbreak loom over Europe, including in Spain, France, Germany, the Netherlands, and Belgium, new infections in Sweden have been mostly declining since around late June.

Anders Tegnell, the chief epidemiologist at Sweden's public health agency and the man who has led the country's COVID-19 response, said Sweden's controversial anti-lockdown strategy has been a success "to a great extent."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Gov. Baker (R , in name only ) of Massachusetts has rescinded his Re-opening schedule due to an uptick in cases.
He will be forming a COVID EIT , Covid Enforcement & Intervention Team.
They will be responsible to see that all guidelines are followed.
The group size of all outdoor events will decease from 100 down to 50 , does not matter if it is held on public nor private lands.
Restaurants will still only be allowed to have 25 inside and all bars masquerading as restaurants will be closed.

Where do I apply ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My town has stated that the Flu Shots will only be administrated outdoors in a tent and by appointment only.
They usually don't hold them till late Fall, early Winter.
Really healthy option for the seniors, we live in the snow belt.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
My town has stated that the Flu Shots will only be administrated outdoors in a tent and by appointment only.
They usually don't hold them till late Fall, early Winter.
Really healthy option for the seniors, we live in the snow belt.
Walgreens already has the sign out. Flu shots available now

rickyb

1596846212772.png

Serf

I wonder what all these bars, restaurants, and gyms are going to do in the fall and winter? Northeast is still delaying indoor dining. My friends and I have been driving 80 miles to neighboring states to workout in a real gym, grab lunch and head back home.

fishtm2001

I wonder what all these bars, restaurants, and gyms are going to do in the fall and winter? Northeast is still delaying indoor dining. My friends and I have been driving 80 miles to neighboring states to workout in a real gym, grab lunch and head back home.
You could be part of the problem, spreading the virus when you're asymptomatic.

164,196 dead Americans, 5.100+million infected. Yesterday saw another 1,000 dead Americans from Trump Flu. That’s three straight days. Texas led the way yesterday with 228 dead from Trump Flu. The state of Florida tourism has been destroyed for years to come. God’s waiting room has checked in with 182 dead from Trump Flu today and over 8,000 newly infected. The virus has ruined Governor DeSantis political career.