Coronavirus

The Republicans want to kill America’s children by sending them back to school.

Non sequitur

Believe in God or evolution! Or the evolution of God, ie man becomes God. I'll pass.
If the intelligence of the divine force of evolution cannot come up with the only solution for virus life cycles in the natural environment, why put all your eggs in one basket. Easter bunny doesn't exist it's just a fella in a suit. That's some chutzpah.

JJinVA

I know someone who hasn't had ANY vaccinations since 1987.

Guess what?

He's still alive.

I honestly havent had a flu shot in 18 years, and I have been one of the only people I know who hasnt gotten the flu in 18 years. Ill never get it again. I do get bronchitis once a year when the pollen starts kicking out but I bang it out with a Z-pack and Im back on the grind in a week

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Flu deaths age 17 and under in 2018:

Chinese Virus deaths age 17 and under:

Lets just keep schools closed forever, kids are dropping dead left and right!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Republicans want to kill America’s children by sending them back to school.
70 million kids and you want to close schools because 10 of them died of a rare condition.....

Makes total sense.
Carry on.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Flu deaths age 17 and under in 2018:

Chinese Virus deaths age 17 and under:

Lets just keep schools closed forever, kids are dropping dead left and right!

Honestly, I think schools should be abolished. No more centralized propaganda centers to indoctrinate the youth into accepting their communist overlords. No more large targets for commie false flag shooters to go after in order for them to try and disarm everyone.

You mean families will have to work together to teach their own children? The horror! You mean married couples will have to work out their problems and not just divorce over a toilet seat lid being left up? The insanity! You mean reducing the workforce pool significantly will have to increase pay, so families can afford for one parent to stay home? For the love of all that is holy, No!!!!!

The left should be trying to reopen schools as quick as possible. The brainwashing might wear off, and families might get stronger. Two things that will destroy the left.

Honestly, I think schools should be abolished. No more centralized propaganda centers to indoctrinate the youth into accepting their communist overlords. No more large targets for commie false flag shooters to go after in order for them to try and disarm everyone.

You mean families will have to work together to teach their own children? The horror! You mean married couples will have to work out their problems and not just divorce over a toilet seat lid being left up? The insanity! You mean reducing the workforce pool significantly will have to increase pay, so families can afford for one parent to stay home? For the love of all that is holy, No!!!!!

The left should be trying to reopen schools as quick as possible. The brainwashing might wear off, and families might get stronger. Two things that will destroy the left.
I agree all children should be virtual schooled. Saves tax money. Schools have become America’s babysitting services. It’s not. Both parents don’t need to work while the child is home virtual learning. There are other shifts. With the current Fascism that Trump and his base have incorporated into America straight from Nazi Germany. It’s time these Fascist parents raise their own kids.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I agree all children should be virtual schooled. Saves tax money. Schools have become America’s babysitting services. It’s not. Both parents don’t need to work while the child is home virtual learning. There are other shifts. With the current Fascism that Trump and his base have incorporated into America straight from Nazi Germany. It’s time these Fascist parents raise their own kids.

That's so cute that you think Trump is so powerful that he could have such sweeping impact on American Culture in just a few years. Republicans only want schools to reopen for the same reason the left wants them to stay closed. Politics. The problem is, that when all the problems associated with closing schools start really hitting people, who gets to say they wanted the schools open? The left has nothing to gain, and everything to lose with this move.

That's so cute that you think Trump is so powerful that he could have such sweeping impact on American Culture in just a few years. Republicans only want schools to reopen for the same reason the left wants them to stay closed. Politics. The problem is, that when all the problems associated with closing schools start really hitting people, who gets to say they wanted the schools open? The left has nothing to gain, and everything to lose with this move.
The only one with something to lose is Donald J Trump as he announced that children will be going back to school. He‘ll be wrong on that prediction. He’s been wrong on COVID 19 since day 1! Remember one guy from China?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Republicans have been pushing for more school choice, charter schools, private school voucher programs, even homeschool tax credits.

Democrats are against all of that, and in some places have tried to make it as difficult as possible for parents to home school.

It's all political with them, they don't give a damn about kids.

Its also cute how you and DIDO bounce from thread to thread defending Trump.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Republicans have been pushing for more school choice, charter schools, private school voucher programs, even homeschool tax credits.

Democrats are against all of that, and in some places have tried to make it as difficult as possible for parents to home school.

It's all political with them, they don't give a damn about kids.
Do you care about the kids going back to school to fast? Choices what choices explain?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Its also cute how you and DIDO bounce from thread to thread defending Trump.

Well, with the dozen or so of you folks on here who try to claim that Trump is solely responsible for all the world's ills, two of us is all it takes to balance the scales. Not too bad.

I'm not even really defending Trump. I'm just correcting the more insanely incorrect claims you guys make. It's a function of your laser focus on Trump that it seems like I'm defending him. I'll wait for those 40,000+ sealed indictments to be opened before I decide to put my full support behind Trump.