Coronavirus

Well, with the dozen or so of you folks on here who try to claim that Trump is solely responsible for all the world's ills, two of us is all it takes to balance the scales. Not too bad.

I'm not even really defending Trump. I'm just correcting the more insanely incorrect claims you guys make. It's a function of your laser focus on Trump that it seems like I'm defending him. I'll wait for those 40,000+ sealed indictments to be opened before I decide to put my full support behind Trump.
You defend Trump constantly and your significant other DIDO.

Republicans have been pushing for more school choice, charter schools, private school voucher programs, even homeschool tax credits.

Democrats are against all of that, and in some places have tried to make it as difficult as possible for parents to home school.

It's all political with them, they don't give a damn about kids.
We Conservatives don’t want our tax dollars going to private schools! Very simple. You want to homeschool your kids fine. But, you should be required to have a teaching degree before even being considered. A HS education doesn’t cut it!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Well, with the dozen or so of you folks on here who try to claim that Trump is solely responsible for all the world's ills, two of us is all it takes to balance the scales. Not too bad.

I'm not even really defending Trump. I'm just correcting the more insanely incorrect claims you guys make. It's a function of your laser focus on Trump that it seems like I'm defending him. I'll wait for those 40,000+ sealed indictments to be opened before I decide to put my full support behind Trump.
he's the ''president'' the Capitan of the ship!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We Conservatives don’t want our tax dollars going to private schools! Very simple. You want to homeschool your kids fine. But, you should be required to have a teaching degree before even being considered. A HS education doesn’t cut it!

Right, because you know what's best for everyone else. You're not a conservative. You're making stuff up again.

You defend Trump constantly and your significant other DIDO.

You're making stuff up again.

Brown echo

Only dictatorships work that way. Democrats want their presidents to be dictators, and flip out when there is a Republican in office. Doesn't work that way. Democrats need a civics lesson and stop believing everything the Globalist News Mediums tell them.
Well, cov 19 doesn't have any political side! the president didn't believe either that cov 19 was going to wipe out life, jobs. How the democrats ''Obama'' leave him with the broken test for a disease that didn't exist?

Brown echo

Hey how do we cover joes wet spot when he’s around kids....
1596911322625.png
... Next to the ladies
1596911437225.png
... in case of a emergercy

Brown echo

That is true, children are virtually immune.

Liberals are very upset the Chinese Virus is fizzling out. Sad to watch them cheer for death of children and destruction of our economy.
And you refused to believe the size of this monster cov 19 it's killing the ignorant! and children are virtually immune to suicide(^_^) SAd.

Right, because you know what's best for everyone else. You're not a conservative. You're making stuff up again.

You're making stuff up again.
I actually have no issues with private schools. However, when it comes to giving them tax dollars, vouchers, anything. If these private schools take public funds, then the public should be allowed to attend those schools. Especially if they live in the town where the private school is located. And I mean everyone, blacks, whites, browns, yellows, Catholic, Muslims, Jewish faith, and even Wiccan.

Crack down on China? In what way? Abolish Tik Tok in America? Doesn’t phase me, I have no account. Tariffs? You mean the ones Americans paid, not China? This virus is on Trump, he announced to the world in March we had this under control. That was 160,000+ dead ago.

Trump has 7 bailouts in three + years. You folks talk about Communism? Trumps government has given bailouts, and bought stock ownership in these private companies. That now have government ownership! Welcome to Communism!