Coronavirus

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Funny, Vietnam was a non-issue we were told when Slick Willie was running?
Now they're talking about Vietnam, SMH.

Dude I had five posts deleted yesterday because they were "off topic".

This whole thread is a :censored2:ing joke. Should have been moved to current events on day one. Just liberals using the deaths of people to push a political agenda. They are seriously disgusting people.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I actually have no issues with private schools. However, when it comes to giving them tax dollars, vouchers, anything. If these private schools take public funds, then the public should be allowed to attend those schools. Especially if they live in the town where the private school is located. And I mean everyone, blacks, whites, browns, yellows, Catholic, Muslims, Jewish faith, and even Wiccan.
Then you have no issues because private schools discriminating is against the law. Come back to reality buddy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We Conservatives don’t want our tax dollars going to private schools! Very simple. You want to homeschool your kids fine. But, you should be required to have a teaching degree before even being considered. A HS education doesn’t cut it!
giphy.gif

It’s hard to make points this stupid

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sew

This whole thread is a :censored2:ing joke. Should have been moved to current events on day one. Just liberals using the deaths of people to push a political agenda. They are seriously disgusting people.
That's when you know Trump is still winning. If you have to dig up old stuff that didn't work last time you know it's over.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I actually have no issues with private schools. However, when it comes to giving them tax dollars, vouchers, anything. If these private schools take public funds, then the public should be allowed to attend those schools. Especially if they live in the town where the private school is located. And I mean everyone, blacks, whites, browns, yellows, Catholic, Muslims, Jewish faith, and even Wiccan.

That's how the voucher system would work. I don't see how a secular private school would have an issue with people of any faith. And a Christian or Catholic private school should welcome non-believers, as it would give them a chance to win converts. Jewish private schools are basically secular, as they don't care about converting anyone. But if you are Wiccan and want to go to a Christian or Jewish private school, you have to be prepared to receive a Jewish or Christian education. You don't get to demand a Wiccan education from a private school.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
It's gonna be a battle nationwide.

Democrats still do not accept the outcome of the election in 2016. Mark my words, the elections in November will be litigated in the courts.
Biden arguing with Trump is going to be a hilarious peaceful transition of power, tell that to Obama.

Brown echo

Living in a nightmare? YES! I know you're

Brown echo

Democrats drank all the milk, put an empty bottle back in the fridge, and then when someone went to get a drink, they pointed their finger and claimed Republicans killed all the cows.

All they care about is getting rid of President Trump.
Chinese President Xi just issued an order asking all us to put on a mask and stay locked down at home or else.