Coronavirus

vantexan

Another study about COVID says your blood type might determine if you get sick or not.
Should I have my blood type written on my mask ?
There have been several studies that have shown Type O blood is the least likely to get the virus and if they do it's likely to be much less severe. Type A is just the opposite with the others in between. I'm O+.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I got ink on both arms!
Right Arm .............................................Left Arm
Stealie w/ Peace Sign .....................Jerry Garcia
Mushrooms for Allman Bros

Hoke Right Arm Tattoo.jpg
Hoke Left Arm Tattoo.jpg

SLW

Tell that to the business owners being severely impacted by this nonsense.
Talked to a barber the other day who owns his and a couple other shops. Their industry is affected more than most. He said he wishes they would do a strict and total lockdown for 20 days, close everything, make people stay inside. I personally doubt that would work, but the "business owners want everything to stay open" line is BS.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
YouTube Removes All Cooking Videos Featuring Recipes That Serve More Than 6

SAN BRUNO, CA—To combat harmful online material during the pandemic, YouTube will be removing any cooking videos that show you how to cook for more than 6 people. They have also stated that any channels that continue to post videos of large family-style meals with instructions for how to cook them will be permanently suspended from the platform.

YouTube will also remove videos that include depictions of human contact such as hugging, shaking hands, and close-quarters fighting unless said contact is shown occurring at a BLM rally.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

"OHA officials also reported that a woman they previously said had died of COVID-19 was actually alive."

tenor (32).gif

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

rickyb

Steve Skrovan: Yeah, before we get to the body of that show, we're going to start off today with some commentary about the news about Pfizer and Moderna, how their highly successful COVID-19 vaccine tests came in. And this seems like very positive news. But let's pause for a moment and take a closer look. What do you think, Ralph?

Ralph Nader: Well, it was a press release by the two drug companies puffing up their vaccine without releasing any data. And it pushed up Pfizer's stock a little bit and then it fell back. But the physicians at the Health Research Group [HRG] of Public Citizen criticized it on their website. You can go see it; it's pretty brief [at] citizen.org. And they criticized it, not only because there wasn't any data behind a puffing 95% assertion, but they didn't distinguish between moderate cases, serious cases, and how much actually it prevented hospitalization and fatalities. So, take that 95% with a grain of salt as just advertising puffing by two drug companies.

It's unfortunate that most of the media, Steve and David, just swallowed it whole and kept repeating it and repeating it, repeating it uncritically even though Public Citizen sent their statement out [to] everybody in the media and it didn't make much difference except it was pointed out in the Wall Street Journal and a couple other publications.

Steve Skrovan: And I did notice that Sanjay Gupta, CNN did say, “Well, we haven't seen the data yet.” He did mention that but it wasn't really something I don't think would land because we're in the land of wishful thinking now and we just all want it to be so true.