Coronavirus

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Many local officials are calling for stricter measures. Are you that *ing clueless?
Drama Queen - Lady with makeup colors.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

As the one-year anniversary of the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States approaches, two of the country's three most populous states — California and Florida — are seeing two very different epidemiological curves. Hard-lockdown California is — perhaps counterintuitively — recording significantly higher new case numbers and hospitalizations compared to the more open, less restricted state of Florida.

MAKAVELI

As the one-year anniversary of the COVID-19 pandemic in the United States approaches, two of the country's three most populous states — California and Florida — are seeing two very different epidemiological curves. Hard-lockdown California is — perhaps counterintuitively — recording significantly higher new case numbers and hospitalizations compared to the more open, less restricted state of Florida.
Lol

Sportello

JustTheNews, LOL

newfie

Babagounj

Strength through joy
While states with high CoVID cases and deaths are sending troops to guard the Capitol , W.VA is instead using their troops to give vaccines shots.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Some places are training street people to perform this task.
National Guard Troops have normal day jobs ,some are even medical professionals.
( they need to pay off those government loans for their education )

During my 5 year physical, they had some untrained infantry guys helping with the process. When they put the test strip in my urine sample, they left it in for three minutes. The directions said to dip it in, then wait three minutes to check against the chart. Made it look like I had high protein levels. Had to go to my real doctor to get the ok to keep walking around the woods, carrying heavy stuff for my country.