Coronavirus

Box Ox

At this point i think his handlers are just trying to make the senile old man look as pathetic as possible. Setting the stage for the kabalah harris show.

Edit. I also cant tell if youre kidding either.
I’m dead serious. I usually watch CNN and there wasn’t a word about it. Democrats should either believe the science or not when it comes to the COVID vaccines. They’ve been proven highly effective. And that’s why vaccinated Biden looks like a :censored2:ing :censored2: wearing a mask on that video call to me.

Democrats can’t keep the mask game up while also lamenting that vaccination rates are slowing down big time. Of course they are. The message to people who are hesitant to get the shot is that nothing in their daily lives will change anyway if they were to get the vaccine. You still have to keep your mask on and keep hiding from the virus. That is not based on the science. It’s all politics at this point.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Does a cruise ship operator have any responsibility to its clientele? If a person shows up to hop on the boat and is coughing up blood, should they let them board? You wouldn’t want them asking for any clarification on the medical status of that person? How long would a cruise ship operator have customers allowing that to go on on their ships?

Reductio ad absurdum

That the best you got? Your positions for your views are absurd, why not your arguments against mine? Do you think a lot of people coughing up blood try to take cruises? Why stop with that absolutely absurd position?

I'll do you one better. Should a cruise line allow a man with a device strapped to his chest and a trigger in his hand, telling everyone he has a bomb, to board their ship? Since I said it, that means it's a real concern, right? By your logic, anyway. Since it's a real concern that bombers might want to board a cruise ship, but not show signs of being bombers, they should assume everyone is strapped with explosives, with no reason to suspect so, until they prove otherwise? Then the government should create a non-bomber passport, and force everyone to undergo an evaluation to certify that they are not a threat to other people's right to not be bombed.

Here's a tidbit for @rickyb. The no-fly list is unconstitutional, everyone who challenges it in court gets their name off the list. At least in the US, Nazi Canada is another story. They still keep an unconstitutional list, though. It's too good a way to mess with political adversaries.

Poop Head

Judge me.
One day, youre just getting a stamp in your covid passport. Next thing you know,,

Boom!

Your pulling the gold teeth from the corpses on the gas chamber floor. You realize, this one looks familiar. Its your wife. You pull her gold teeth out and move on to the next one..

Box Ox

One day, youre just getting a stamp in your covid passport. Next thing you know,,

Boom!

Your pulling the gold teeth from the corpses on the gas chamber floor. You realize, this one looks familiar. Its your wife. You pull her gold teeth out and move on to the next one..
k9rb7r5.jpg

rickyb

Boom!

thats fine an all but we didnt do anything when bush passed the patriot act, or snowden warned us about nsa, or they tried to criminalize journalism with wikileaks

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Sounds like an incredibly stupid move to me. Maybe a hard leftie can help me understand how it might not be?

I disagree with the author's contention that democrats are actively trying to undermine the pharmaceutical industry. I did wonder why they were pushing the fake India covid story, but I don't believe their aim is to hurt big pharma, considering how much they get from them.

vantexan

I disagree with the author's contention that democrats are actively trying to undermine the pharmaceutical industry. I did wonder why they were pushing the fake India covid story, but I don't believe their aim is to hurt big pharma, considering how much they get from them.
What fake India story?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What fake India story?

The same as all the other fake covid stories. Inflated cases used to justify doing whatever the powers that be want to do. Last year they were claiming India was doing better than expected due to high levels of cross-immunity. There is no explanation why they weren't getting hit so hard last year, and now suddenly they are. Awfully convenient. Once you learn to read between the lines, it becomes pretty obvious what is really going on.

vantexan

The same as all the other fake covid stories. Inflated cases used to justify doing whatever the powers that be want to do. Last year they were claiming India was doing better than expected due to high levels of cross-immunity. There is no explanation why they weren't getting hit so hard last year, and now suddenly they are. Awfully convenient. Once you learn to read between the lines, it becomes pretty obvious what is really going on.
So all those cases and deaths are fake? All the bodies being burnt?

Box Ox

What fake India story?
So all those cases and deaths are fake? All the bodies being burnt?
cat-ate-popcorn-kernels.jpg

It will be fine

Reductio ad absurdum

That the best you got? Your positions for your views are absurd, why not your arguments against mine? Do you think a lot of people coughing up blood try to take cruises? Why stop with that absolutely absurd position?

I'll do you one better. Should a cruise line allow a man with a device strapped to his chest and a trigger in his hand, telling everyone he has a bomb, to board their ship? Since I said it, that means it's a real concern, right? By your logic, anyway. Since it's a real concern that bombers might want to board a cruise ship, but not show signs of being bombers, they should assume everyone is strapped with explosives, with no reason to suspect so, until they prove otherwise? Then the government should create a non-bomber passport, and force everyone to undergo an evaluation to certify that they are not a threat to other people's right to not be bombed.

Here's a tidbit for @rickyb. The no-fly list is unconstitutional, everyone who challenges it in court gets their name off the list. At least in the US, Nazi Canada is another story. They still keep an unconstitutional list, though. It's too good a way to mess with political adversaries.
Ever try to get on an airplane? The assumption is everyone is strapped with explosives and measures are taken to not allow them through security. You think it’s absurd that sick people would try to take their cruise? That’s a sad defense of your argument. The industry has a responsibility to their customers, the question is where they draw the line. I think the company should be free to draw that line, you argue the government should.