Coronavirus

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
D81A6F5D-D50B-4A9B-A5A5-E5B9F2A2AB55.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So all those cases and deaths are fake? All the bodies being burnt?
That's your evidence? A country with over a billion people surely has no shortage of dead bodies. Did you miss all the information about how up to 90% of tests are false positives? That only 6% of reported deaths had only covid as the listed cause. How is it people pretend those facts don't exist? I mean the gate keepers of the official narrative told you this. Then they continue to pretend it doesn't mean anything, and people accept that. Inconceivable.

OK, I'm going to contact the government. They obviously are getting bad info and need to hire you guys. The fate of the free world hangs in the balance.

They told you they are giving you bad info, but you still believe them anyway. It's quite astonishing, really.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Ever try to get on an airplane? The assumption is everyone is strapped with explosives and measures are taken to not allow them through security. You think it’s absurd that sick people would try to take their cruise? That’s a sad defense of your argument. The industry has a responsibility to their customers, the question is where they draw the line. I think the company should be free to draw that line, you argue the government should.

TSA is the government. Lol. I don't think they should do what they do either. But you say you think private companies can deprive people of their rights, not the government, then give me an example of the government denying people their rights. That's too good.

And now that I called out your absurd example of someone coughing up blood trying to board a cruise ship, you change it to "sick people"? Do you really not see the difference? Or hoping I wouldn't?

Last edited:

rickyb

That's your evidence? A country with over a billion people surely has no shortage of dead bodies. Did you miss all the information about how up to 90% of tests are false positives? That only 6% of reported deaths had only covid as the listed cause. How is it people pretend those facts don't exist? I mean the gate keepers of the official narrative told you this. Then they continue to pretend it doesn't mean anything, and people accept that. Inconceivable.

They told you they are giving you bad info, but you still believe them anyway. It's quite astonishing, really.
why would 90% of the tests be false positives lol

vantexan

Where are you getting your info?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Where are you getting your info?

Mostly non-politician scientists. There's tens of thousands out there who point out all the problems with the official narrative. I don't have any one specific source. I try to find as much credible information as I can from as many different sources as I can find to help me form my opinions.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
What is it? Educate us.

You've been accepting statistics based on these tests for a year and you never once thought to learn more about the things you are being expected to believe? Clearly anything I tell you will be instantly dismissed, so I'll give you an assignment:

Who invented the PCR test?

What problem was he attempting to solve in inventing the PCR test?

What did he think about using the PCR as a diagnostic test?

How does the PCR work?

rickyb

You've been accepting statistics based on these tests for a year and you never once thought to learn more about the things you are being expected to believe? Clearly anything I tell you will be instantly dismissed, so I'll give you an assignment:

Who invented the PCR test?

What problem was he attempting to solve in inventing the PCR test?

What did he think about using the PCR as a diagnostic test?

How does the PCR work?
my mom must listen to your guys she implies that if my bro maybe has corona and i live with him then its okay for me to visit her

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
my mom must listen to your guys she implies that if my bro maybe has corona and i live with him then its okay for me to visit her

It is ok, because she's not a scaredy little sheep. She's free to determine her own level of acceptable risk. It's not surprising that you don't understand that.

they already had a template from previous covids. couple that with deregulating the process and speeding up the approval process with some presidential shoe leather applied in the proper rears.

there is definitely some risk with this whole process but so far it appears to be a homerun.

The previous corona virus vaccines never made it out of animal trials, and this one the animal trials were being run at the same time as early human trials. A lot of pressure to fudge the safety numbers.

rickyb

It is ok, because she's not a scaredy little sheep. She's free to determine her own level of acceptable risk. It's not surprising that you don't understand that.

The previous corona virus vaccines never made it out of animal trials, and this one the animal trials were being run at the same time as early human trials. A lot of pressure to fudge the safety numbers.
it looks like shes unable to reasonably determine her level of risk LOL.

if the vaccines were dangerous, then maybe i would know about it when i look it up.

zub whats the make of your car?