Coronavirus

Poop Head

Judge me.
Covid 19 was released from the wuhan institute of virology. A facility that the ccp uses to study, and attempt to increase lethality and transmissability of viruses. A program that recieved funding from the obama administration.
Whether it was released on purpose, or by accident is still up for speculation.

But why the :censored2: isnt the world holding tge ccp accountable for this??

Could it be world leaders are more interested in seizing more power over their subjects?

vantexan

Mostly non-politician scientists. There's tens of thousands out there who point out all the problems with the official narrative. I don't have any one specific source. I try to find as much credible information as I can from as many different sources as I can find to help me form my opinions.
OK, who are the scientists who have credible information about what's really going on in India?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
it looks like shes unable to reasonably determine her level of risk LOL.
That's why your view on reality is so terrible. You think you know what's best for everyone else. You need to go give your mom a hug man. She went through a lot raising you. Then slap her for how you turned out. Lol.

if the vaccines were dangerous, then maybe i would know about it when i look it up.
Sure, no one has any reason to suppress any risks of the vaccine, since they're still experimental, and a lot of the people you say are slimey are trying to force them on people.

zub whats the make of your car?

I drive a 1977 Corvair.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
OK, who are the scientists who have credible information about what's really going on in India?

I haven't looked into it, but I automatically distrust the official narrative because everything the msm, and many government agencies try to make us believe is demonstrably wrong. Based on what I already know, I feel safe making the claim that what we are being told about covid in India right now is a lie. Do you believe that people were dropping dead in the streets in Wuhan when the "pandemic" started? That's what we were told, and it's a lie. Honestly, I can't really fathom why anyone believes the official narrative on anything. The lies are so obvious.

It will be fine

TSA is the government. Lol. I don't think they should do what they do either. But you say you think private companies can deprive people of their rights, not the government, then give me an example of the government denying people their rights. That's too good.

And now that I called out your absurd example of someone coughing up blood trying to board a cruise ship, you change it to "sick people"? Do you really not see the difference? Or hoping I wouldn't?
I expected you dodge the issue and complain about something else in my post. You didn’t disappoint. You know your position is not defendable so you make up other issues to complain about. Cruise ships setting safety standards to protect the health of their passengers is not a deprivation of rights. You’re free to not take cruises.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
zub u are probably anti vaccine and your family takes a bunch of other drugs which arent safe

I've had more vaccines than you can shake a stick at. You're the one who can't reconcile his contradictory beliefs that the pharmaceutical companies can't be trusted, but vaccines can. That the government is slimey, but we should believe them when they tell us the vaccine is safe. Lol. You don't even understand that the vaccine is still experimental, but you're convinced it's safe. Life has to be pretty hard for you. You have my sympathy.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I expected you dodge the issue and complain about something else in my post. You didn’t disappoint. You know your position is not defendable so you make up other issues to complain about. Cruise ships setting safety standards to protect the health of their passengers is not a deprivation of rights. You’re free to not take cruises.

You're the one deflecting and straw manning. I never said they can't set safety standards. They can't set safety standards that violate people's rights. That's one of the core principles this country was founded on. You don't gain special powers because you start a business. That's absurd. It's not surprising you have a hard time understanding these simple concepts.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I haven't looked into it, but I automatically distrust the official narrative because everything the msm, and many government agencies try to make us believe is demonstrably wrong. Based on what I already know, I feel safe making the claim that what we are being told about covid in India right now is a lie. Do you believe that people were dropping dead in the streets in Wuhan when the "pandemic" started? That's what we were told, and it's a lie. Honestly, I can't really fathom why anyone believes the official narrative on anything. The lies are so obvious.
I just seen the other day, one of the "bodies in the streets of india" articles was busted. Turns out the bodies were all exhausted people that just escaped a structure fire. Lmao

It will be fine

You're the one deflecting and straw manning. I never said they can't set safety standards. They can't set safety standards that violate people's rights. That's one of the core principles this country was founded on. You don't gain special powers because you start a business. That's absurd. It's not surprising you have a hard time understanding these simple concepts.
Of course they can. Are businesses forced by the government to allow people to open carry guns on their property?

vantexan

I'm much more likely to believe the Chinese covered up the number of cases and deaths, didn't just stop it in its tracks. India blowing up in cases benefits them how? Why would they lie about it? We're on our way to herd immunity so how would a serious wave in India affect us? We initially had full hospitals with a lot of deaths so why wouldn't China? Why wouldn't there be an explosion of cases and deaths in India? The virus runs through the most vulnerable then slows down. Isn't that what we saw here and elsewhere? They had it pretty bad in Ecuador but then it tapered off. Do you think the governments of all these countries are in on some grand scheme concocted by our liberal leadership? Our leadership certainly took advantage of the virus but to say there's a worldwide plot is stretching it quite a bit. This virus kills people, but not in the magnitude of the Spanish Flu. Not as rapidly or terribly as Ebola. But it's a killer, let's be honest about it. Go after politicians who use it to their ends, but don't deny reality.

Poop Head

Judge me.
You're the one who can't reconcile his contradictory beliefs that the pharmaceutical companies can't be trusted, but vaccines can. That the government is slimey, but we should believe them when they tell us the vaccine is safe.
Its definitely intriguing that Moderna could not once bring a successful product to market, in its 10+ year history, until now?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Of course they can. Are businesses forced by the government to allow people to open carry guns on their property?
See, you have it upside down. The government doesn't grant us our rights, it's their job to protect them. What other rights do you think businesses are allowed to violate? The right to move freely? Once we are on their property, that means they can detain us indefinitely and force us to work for them for free. If you think businesses, or any property owners whose properties are open to the public, somehow have power to deprive people of their rights, then you can't defend a position against businesses kidnapping people. Do we have rights, or don't we?

You support businesses depriving people the right to defend themselves, but you don't think they should provide the protection they are denying people the ability to provide themselves. Talk about an indefensible position.

vantexan

I dont know about anyone else, but if both run for President in 2024, I’ll be voting for DeSantis.
Whether he was treated fairly or not, Trump has a lot of baggage and he'll be 78. It's time we get some new blood in. Whoever gets the nomination better have a steel spine because the liberal smear machine will be in high gear.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm much more likely to believe the Chinese covered up the number of cases and deaths, didn't just stop it in its tracks. India blowing up in cases benefits them how? Why would they lie about it? We're on our way to herd immunity so how would a serious wave in India affect us? We initially had full hospitals with a lot of deaths so why wouldn't China? Why wouldn't there be an explosion of cases and deaths in India? The virus runs through the most vulnerable then slows down. Isn't that what we saw here and elsewhere? They had it pretty bad in Ecuador but then it tapered off. Do you think the governments of all these countries are in on some grand scheme concocted by our liberal leadership? Our leadership certainly took advantage of the virus but to say there's a worldwide plot is stretching it quite a bit. This virus kills people, but not in the magnitude of the Spanish Flu. Not as rapidly or terribly as Ebola. But it's a killer, let's be honest about it. Go after politicians who use it to their ends, but don't deny reality.

Why not India? I explained this already. Why would they not have seen the explosions in cases around the same time as similar geographical locations last year, but suddenly start exploding now? There's no explanation for it.

There are several people who command control over large amounts of resources who think they know what's best for everyone else. I would love to have reliable information about who is pulling what strings. But I don't believe the "liberal leadership" in this country wield any real power, in the grand scheme.

As for what benefit it is to push a lie about the state of covid in India, I don't have to know that to know they are lying. If you look at what they are trying to accomplish by pushing that narrative, then it's reasonable to assume that the goal is to get public approval for sending India raw materials for the vaccine, and the IP for how to make them.

The WSJ opinion piece @Box Ox posted suggested this is being done to hurt the pharmaceutical industry. I highly doubt that. I think it benefits someone to have vaccines manufactured in a cheaper labor market, with fewer quality controls. I don't know who owns what, or what relationships exist, so I can't speak to who is benefitting, but it seems to me that pharma wouldn't just let Biden force them to hand over their IP to people who are in competition with them.

rickyb

I've had more vaccines than you can shake a stick at. You're the one who can't reconcile his contradictory beliefs that the pharmaceutical companies can't be trusted, but vaccines can. That the government is slimey, but we should believe them when they tell us the vaccine is safe. Lol. You don't even understand that the vaccine is still experimental, but you're convinced it's safe. Life has to be pretty hard for you. You have my sympathy.
except i dont base my info on the govt or these drug companies.