Dealing with a beeping super jerk!

Box Ox

Obviously not far enough.

You won’t fully enjoy your retirement until you completely move on.

Gonna be nuts when you sign out for good next year!

DeepColdAmericanbobtail-small.gif

Brisket

He drove 20 feet!? Wth!? Grab the flashlight, walk them both off ( if they are small) and move on, all about saving steps and your body.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Honestly, the beeping in the trucks become white noise after awhile.
You just get used to it and go on to the next stop.

To the one's who push the instrument panel dimmer to off, Be Careful.
If you stop somewhere for a break and shut your lights off, you may forget to put them back on.
The running lights turn on when you start, and the panel looks dark like you're used to.

Not that it has ever happened to me or anything

giphy.gif

Dhydratd

...the beeping used to annoy me, but you are right. I am far removed from the daily annoyance
But back in the day all you had to do was stab the beeper with your UPS pen to get it to stop making noise. Now they have it hidden somewhere in the instrument cluster inside the dash.

bumped

You want a customer complaint so your center manager can fire you after Peak is over?

Hell Ya, I want a complaint. When I'm delivering that late I'm ringing and knocking just like its noon. I'll wake up everyone in the house just as I'd been taught. No way I want to be delivering after 9:00. I'm hoping I would get many complaints.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hell Ya, I want a complaint. When I'm delivering that late I'm ringing and knocking just like its noon. I'll wake up everyone in the house just as I'd been taught. No way I want to be delivering after 9:00. I'm hoping I would get many complaints.
I do the same. You know damn well what you dispatched me with! I’m delivering at 10 pm I’m pounding on your damn door. I hope you call corporate!!!!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Honestly, the beeping in the trucks become white noise after awhile.
You just get used to it and go on to the next stop.

To the one's who push the instrument panel dimmer to off, Be Careful.
If you stop somewhere for a break and shut your lights off, you may forget to put them back on.
The running lights turn on when you start, and the panel looks dark like you're used to.

Not that it has ever happened to me or anything

giphy.gif
I love it. I wish it was louder. Idgaf I just turn my radio up louder!!