Dealing with Women on route

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
One on one in an office setting is nowhere near the same as one on one outside a woman's home, or a girls dorm room - you know exactly what I am saying, and what I mean.

I would venture to say that any man I ever knew, have ever met, or know now would not be upset about the OP's "problem", that most would not have a second thought about it 20 minutes after the "trauma" was over.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Can't do it.

Woman talking sexually explicit to a male UPS driver = smiles all around

Man talking sexually explicit to a female UPS driver = lawsuits, unemployment, & probably Al Sharpton somewhere...
In all seriousness, you are right. Generally speaking. I do think that there are exceptions to the rule.

Livin the Dream?

Disillusioned UPSer
In all seriousness, you are right. Generally speaking. I do think that there are exceptions to the rule.

Oh, there is no question I am right - not that that is good or bad. A little insight into a guy's mind? As a man, I cannot comprehend the concept, the thought of a male being sexually harassed. I cannot imagine a situation where I would feel harassed sexually. But that is of course just me.

Edited - Oh, and yes, I have thought of that situation as well. Nope, doesn't bother me.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Oh, there is no question I am right - not that that is good or bad. A little insight into a guy's mind? As a man, I cannot comprehend the concept, the thought of a male being sexually harassed. I cannot imagine a situation where I would feel harassed sexually. But that is of course just me.
I don't think that most men would feel harrassed. But some might. On the other side of the coin I think that most women would feel harrassed. But some might not. This is why I said generally speaking. There ARE exceptions to everything.

pudg00

pudg00
Where is this Office Depot. As I have been laid-off I would love a little harassment. Had similar situtation. Just said my wife thinks so to. Never a problem after that.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
LOL Sweet! You guys get the good looking women and I get the uni-brow. NICE!:happy2:

I didn't think that was fair to you at all, dilli, here you go.

attachment.php

user12313.jpg