Debt Ceiling ⬆️ = Higher UPS wages?

• Yes

• No

• Loose some weight

• Retire already

• I’ll still be broke

Results are only viewable after voting.

anonymous23456

OK. Why bothering with all these low numbers. Let go for $100/hour. My doctor just talks to me for around 20 minutes for that amount. Every driver is a doctor! The sky is the limit.

Thebrownblob

OK. Why bothering with all these low numbers. Let go for $100/hour. My doctor just talks to me for around 20 minutes for that amount. Every driver is a doctor! The sky is the limit.
Well, that’s not how it works and you know that.
The best negotiator get the most pay for its the people they’re negotiating for, especially if a company is profiting handsomely.

In your theory, people who play professional sports, would seem to be more important than doctors since they make so much more. How about actors and actresses?

Take that argument elsewhere it Doesnt work here.

anonymous23456

Well, that’s not how it works and you know that.
The best negotiator get the most pay for its the people they’re negotiating for, especially if a company is profiting handsomely.

In your theory, people who play professional sports, would seem to be more important than doctors since they make so much more. How about actors and actresses?

Take that argument elsewhere it Doesnt work here.
UPS needs to use some status ranking and starts charging packages delivery for actors/actresses and sport stars $200/package or more!

It will be a new business group called Elite Delivery.