• Yes

• No

• Loose some weight

• Retire already

• I’ll still be broke

Results are only viewable after voting.

anonymous23456

With driver commission
Yes but UPS is gonna hire good looking drivers and target what we calls "sex sells". All you pudgy people are not welcomed to join! LOL

Years ago I thought about joining pharma sales when I heard they make big buck. Nope, you better be a tall and good looking blonde to get the job because doctors are stupid when it comes to eye candies...

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Yes but UPS is gonna hire good looking drivers and target what we calls "sex sells". All you pudgy people are not welcomed to join! LOL

Years ago I thought about joining pharma sales when I heard they make big buck. Nope, you better be a tall and good looking blonde to get the job because doctors are stupid when it comes to eye candies...

Being short and a brunette has it’s advantages also..

I married a Sicilian….! (Female that is)…

Over70irregs

I’m flat chested 😢

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Because he pissed off all 200 people of Idaho.

Ohio still sucks
334eeecff2efd90cf713b0d1f30091546bbaac3545f02ec19364f28455c792eb_1.jpg

FozziesDeliveries