*DISCHARGED*

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
They tell us not to sheet them as missed Incase they can figure a way to get the misload either delivered or get to the the right driver.

Nothing Sketchy about that.

You find the package send a message in that it's a misload and then it's on managements hands.

If you don't hear anything back you sheet it as missed.
Sometimes they have us do that on Saturdays because we’re much shorter staffed....no problem, take a picture of the DIAD message, set the box with my bag and continue on my merry way

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Prediction- at panel the union reps sandbag and say "He just forgot, human mistake this is not a cardinal, lets reduce from term to suspension, time served and tell him don't do it again" the company reps agree, this does not sound like a hill they will defend too hard. OP will only hear the company is evil and being in a union means he can do anything he wants with no consequence and he's back within a year... (sooner depending on when misload sheeting becomes the flavor of the whatever timeframe and he gets caught again)
This is a two-way street: As being in a "good" company without a union means consequences occur automatically/irrationally and they can do anything they want.
It turns out the thought process of working here forever serves as the key to break the habits that caused discipline to occur. A game.

Last edited:

brownIEman

This is a two-way street: As being in a "good" company without a union means consequences occur automatically/irrationally and they can do anything they want.
It turns out when you give an employee the ability to freely visualize themselves working at the same place for years on end. Their own ideological thought process serves as the key to break the habits that caused their discipline.

You totally missed my point, as will the OP miss the panel's point when he gets reinstated.

Bob11B

Sure. I forgot a few times. I had about 20 NDA that I had the loader leave on the floor in the back as it would be a rear door delivery. Well, I promptly forgot and saw them about 11:00 a.m.

All late.

Yes, we make mistakes. Unfortunately for the op, he was set up and played right into the trap. Assuming his story is true. Or perhaps this happens all the time with him. I do wonder which it is...
How do you forget this? Weren’t they in your board ?

I think everyone is being harsh....a misload isn’t in your board, could easily forget...I’ve found some whole scanning a bulk stop and could have easily forgotten afterwards.

he’s been there for 12 years, seems they are using him as an example to show they’ll fire anyone...not just new drivers. Any decent BA will get his job back...they can’t prove dishonesty, just a complex mistake.

brownIEman

How do you forget this? Weren’t they in your board ?

I think everyone is being harsh....a misload isn’t in your board, could easily forget...I’ve found some whole scanning a bulk stop and could have easily forgotten afterwards.

he’s been there for 12 years, seems they are using him as an example to show they’ll fire anyone...not just new drivers. Any decent BA will get his job back...they can’t prove dishonesty, just a complex mistake.

It's not to show they'll fire anyone. it's to try for the love of God to finally, finally, get drivers to stop rolling misloads.
This stuff usually does not happen until management gets frustrated because it keeps happening again, and again, and again and again and it gets obvious that no drivers in the center really give 2 defecations about calling in and sheeting misloads.
Sure, in an ideal world management should be able to say "this is important, rolling/burning misloads has to stop" and it would. But often, intentionally or not, the drivers through there actions say "eff you". This is an example of the management team telling this one driver "eff you too".
It is what it is. I agree with you if you think it ain't what it aught to be, but it is what it is.

It's not to show they'll fire anyone. it's to try for the love of God to finally, finally, get drivers to stop rolling misloads.
This stuff usually does not happen until management gets frustrated because it keeps happening again, and again, and again and again and it gets obvious that no drivers in the center really give 2 defecations about calling in and sheeting misloads.
Sure, in an ideal world management should be able to say "this is important, rolling/burning misloads has to stop" and it would. But often, intentionally or not, the drivers through there actions say "eff you". This is an example of the management team telling this one driver "eff you too".
It is what it is. I agree with you if you think it ain't what it aught to be, but it is what it is.
Bit it's okay to have an entire cart of NIB
DEAR LORD

Bob11B

Correction...I meant they will fire anyone for rolling misload a, regardless if they are a one month or 20 year driver...I didn’t mean fire anyone for no reason

Don't be silly. I'm Barbara
NxAm5jK2Gizvy.gif