UPS2012

I win no matter what
You'll need a good strong Union.

Which do you think is more important. Doing what corporate tells you to do or what some bottom of the barrel sup tells you to do?

Well it is insubordination if I don't do what my supervisor says. That's one of the easiest things to get fired for. That's why I do what my supervisor says rather it's right or wrong. I do the opposite of what he says it's insubordination and they fire me. Why risk it?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Well it is insubordination if I don't do what my supervisor says. That's one of the easiest things to get fired for. That's why I do what my supervisor says rather it's right or wrong. I do the opposite of what he says it's insubordination and they fire me. Why risk it?
What part of you can't be fired for refusing to do something dishonest do you not understand?

I refused to sheet over 20 packages dishonestly for them a few months back. They said I couldn't clock out until I sheeted them how they wanted. I laughed clocked out and literally never heard another word about it.

UPS2012

I win no matter what
What part of you can't be fired for refusing to do something dishonest do you not understand?

I refused to sheet over 20 packages dishonestly for them a few months back. They said I couldn't clock out until I sheeted them how they wanted. I laughed clocked out and literally never heard another word about it.

I guess your missing what I am saying. You can get fired for insubordination. Happens every day.

This just shows what kind of guy we are dealing with, you probably file grievances every chance you get. This is 2017 the future is where drivers and management can work as a solid team, not acting like drama queens every chance they can. Grow some balls and do your job. At the end of the day u didn't deliver The 20 stops when you should have. And as far as a missload regardless the customer isn't getting the package that night weather it's NSN or MISSED. So you can say it's unethical all day long but you still didn't get the package To them , and that's on you.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This just shows what kind of guy we are dealing with, you probably file grievances every chance you get. This is 2017 the future is where drivers and management can work as a solid team, not acting like drama queens every chance they can. Grow some balls and do your job. At the end of the day u didn't deliver The 20 stops when you should have. And as far as a missload regardless the customer isn't getting the package that night weather it's NSN or MISSED. So you can say it's unethical all day long but you still didn't get the package To them , and that's on you.
The dude who says if management tells me to jump I say how high is telling me to grow a set. LMFAO

upschuck

A NSN doesn't get the shipper a refund, a missed, does.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
A NSN doesn't get the shipper a refund, a missed, does.
@Left_Right_Left2011
Breaking-News-You-Just-Got-Burned-Funny-Burn-Meme-Image (1).jpg