BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
This just shows what kind of guy we are dealing with, you probably file grievances every chance you get. This is 2017 the future is where drivers and management can wor
IMG_2905.GIF

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
And I'm telling you just because you do what they say doesn't mean you CAN'T be fired. Seen it happen. Most of us have.

"I'm not comfortable falsifying records"

Chances that the conversation goes any farther is slim.

We are in a customer service industry. Do you not care about the customer at all?

That was basically my response for 34 years. Never, ever went any further.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This just shows what kind of guy we are dealing with, you probably file grievances every chance you get. This is 2017 the future is where drivers and management can work as a solid team, not acting like drama queens every chance they can. Grow some balls and do your job. At the end of the day u didn't deliver The 20 stops when you should have. And as far as a missload regardless the customer isn't getting the package that night weather it's NSN or MISSED. So you can say it's unethical all day long but you still didn't get the package To them , and that's on you.
Wow jump to conclusions much? Let's address the misinformation one at a time.

1) I file on average maybe 3 grievances a year. Almost all of them 9.5.

2) management gets treated exactly how they treat me. I have some that treat us all with respect and I'm even cool with hanging out with outside of work. Others are. Just a holes. And get treated as such.

3) grow a set....what you're suggesting is exactly the opposite of growing a set.

4) 20 plus packages. 1 stop. I actually delivered these packages over an hour before when management told me I had to be there by. When no one was there I messaged in asking how they wanted me to sheet them. I sheeted them as such. But because ups management is not capable of using common sense I was later told to falsify records so that their numbers would look better. I refused because it was unfair to the customer who deserved a refund.

UPS2012

I win no matter what

2) management gets treated exactly how they treat me. I have some that treat us all with respect and I'm even cool with hanging out with outside of work. Others are. Just a holes. And get treated as such.

3) grow a set....what you're suggesting is exactly the opposite of growing a set.

4) 20 plus packages. 1 stop. I actually delivered these packages over an hour before when management told me I had to be there by. When no one was there I messaged in asking how they wanted me to sheet them. I sheeted them as such. But because ups management is not capable of using common sense I was later told to falsify records so that their numbers would look better. I refused because it was unfair to the customer who deserved a refund.

Yes the customer deserves a refund. It's your choice rather to do what management says to do. But who are you to judge somebody that wants to do what management says to do? I was raised you listen to your boss. If you don't wanna listen to your boss then be the boss. Everybody is different. You do it your way. Not judging it.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
If you have to get in a yelling match with a sup about something like this remember it. Because that sup is a piece of trash who only cares about his numbers and nothing else.

Apparently, I had the right expression. Only once got into a yelling match, and he backed down pretty quickly.

Brownslave688

Yes the customer deserves a refund. It's your choice rather to do what management says to do. But who are you to judge somebody that wants to do what management says to do? I was raised you listen to your boss. If you don't wanna listen to your boss then be the boss. Everybody is different. You do it your way. Not judging it.
You can do whatever you want. Lots of drivers with lots of experience are just telling you there could also be consequences.

Although I will add that it's disturbing that you feel doing what you're told is more important than doing what's right.

Brownslave688

Apparently, I had the right expression. Only once got into a yelling match, and he backed down pretty quickly.
We've got one that literally feels he can do and say whatever he wants. His response. Do what you're told. File on it I don't care. Well dude that's not always how it works.

He's gonna find himself shipped off soon anyway. Even the labor manager hates him.

UPS2012

I win no matter what
You can do whatever you want. Lots of drivers with lots of experience are just telling you there could also be consequences.

Although I will add that it's disturbing that you feel doing what you're told is more important than doing what's right.

You think it's disturbing, I think it's doing my job. Not here to "stick it to the man" over petty stuff.

Hmm let me translate this for you .
1) You file every chance you get , and if you think 3 times a year isn't a lot that's the problem. Jesus if you have been there 25 years do the math.

2) You don't get along with anyone at your center becaus of your outlook and personality that you clearly choose to not change. Hints the unhappy life you have, spending all day on forums.

3) You went back to a 2nd Grader response again, again try to grow as a person everytime you speak it just makes us all feel bad for you.

4) You didn't resheet the packages because you were to lazy to go in and punch in manually 20 packages.

Again get on my level and have an open point of view, I'll give u more than a couple of minutes for your small mind to process this complicated message.

Brownslave688

Hmm let me translate this for you .
1) You file every chance you get , and if you think 3 times a year isn't a lot that's the problem. Jesus if you have been there 25 years do the math.

2) You don't get along with anyone at your center becaus of your outlook and personality that you clearly choose to not change. Hints the unhappy life you have, spending all day on forums.

3) You went back to a 2nd Grader response again, again try to grow as a person everytime you speak it just makes us all feel bad for you.

4) You didn't resheet the packages because you were to lazy to go in and punch in manually 20 packages.

Again get on my level and have an open point of view, I'll give u more than a couple of minutes for your small mind to process this complicated message.

1) I could file virtually every day if I wanted to

2) I'm universally loved. Like most interesting man in the world level :censored2:.

3) don't feel bad for me I'm awesome

4) manually enter every package.... What is this 1995?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I agree if my managers tell me to sheet something one way , I am going to listen to my boss. Just because we are Union does not mean we have to fight them on every little detail. If my boss says jump I say how high, they are The boss and I am the employee. And at the end of the day if anyone is getting in trouble it will be them for telling you to do the action. Always leave it on them and not your self.

If this is the future of UPS

It is doomed

SM damn H!!!