Johney

If they wanted to push the issue they could get you for falsifying records.
This guy has a firm belief that if it came down to it his boss wouldn't throw him under the bus.
Big mistake.
If I was ever asked to do anything shady I would tell them to send it in a text exactly what they wanted done,that pretty much ended it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
This guy has a firm belief that if it came down to it his boss wouldn't throw him under the bus.
Big mistake.
If I was ever asked to do anything shady I would tell them to send it in a text exactly what they wanted done,that pretty much ended it.
ups supervisors will turn on you pretty fast

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You are right about that. My supervisors find something in common with union stewards and have a good ole fashion pow wow.
You're no less responsible for what it's become than them.

Unions only became what they are because every single employee was willing to take a stand. Every single person that is happy flying under the radar weakens the union as a whole.

UPS2012

I win no matter what
You're no less responsible for what it's become than them.

Unions only became what they are because every single employee was willing to take a stand. Every single person that is happy flying under the radar weakens the union as a whole.

I have filed my share of grievances. I only file when I see fit just like any other normal person.

542thruNthru

Wow I swear reading this kids responses are making my brain bleed!

You have to love the new drivers. "I've been here 5 years I've seen it all. You can't tell me anything I don't already know!"

True story here. We had a driver sheet 15 packages closed at 2pm because a on road told him too. He took a picture of the msg and sheeted them closed. LP brought him in and fired him. He showed LP the picture. LP "so you knew it was wrong but did it anyways."

Supervisor was suspended for 2 weeks. Driver was fired and did not get his job back because of proven dishonesty.

I swear to God this happened. You can either believe it or not but you are always held to a higher standard then management.

@Monkey Butt who is a former management employee for UPS will gladly tell you how much he loves Double Standards!!

Oh and a nice little tidbit that driver that was fired was so liked that he was even on the UPS calendar and the UPS letter boxes for a while.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Wow I swear reading this kids responses are making my brain bleed!.
Wanna borrow this? Lol.
IMG_0457.GIF

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Wow I swear reading this kids responses are making my brain bleed!

You have to love the new drivers. "I've been here 5 years I've seen it all. You can't tell me anything I don't already know!"

True story here. We had a driver sheet 15 packages closed at 2pm because a on road told him too. He took a picture of the msg and sheeted them closed. LP brought him in and fired him. He showed LP the picture. LP "so you knew it was wrong but did it anyways."

Supervisor was suspended for 2 weeks. Driver was fired and did not get his job back because of proven dishonesty.

I swear to God this happened. You can either believe it or not but you are always held to a higher standard then management.

@Monkey Butt who is a former management employee for UPS will gladly tell you how much he loves Double Standards!!

Oh and a nice little tidbit that driver that was fired was so liked that he was even on the UPS calendar and the UPS letter boxes for a while.
2pm typo?

You mean noon?