Does This Sound Like Anyone You Know?

vantexan

I actually thought it was common knowledge that TN takes in more money from the Federal Government than taxes paid. The source is IRS and Census Bureau. From 1999-2009 (latest year available) TN has received $83 billion in welfare from the producers.

Google States receiving most welfare per capita and read the top article from Forbes. See which states are paying what. What they pay in benefits is given in cash equivalent for someone working.

Sniper

Sorry, Gomer, but you need to widen your horizon(s) a bit.

I did expand my horizions. Because I am a one issue voter I put "my money where my mouth is". That is the reason I opened Gun Runners when I did. No risk, no reward. I did this while working here, the job that a lot of folks love to hate. I would rather be in my truck all day driving in the National Park than to be sitting in the shop all day enclosed by four walls. That is my choice. I love the guns but not so much the gun business, especially the last 5 years. I got into the business for the guns, had my fun and I am looking to widen my horizons even more.

I guess "I didn't built that". I did it with ZERO help from the "government".

The next 3 years gun sales will stay strong and when Hilliary gets elected the same pattern will continue. Don't tell me, show me. It is what it is.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I did expand my horizions. Because I am a one issue voter I put "my money where my mouth is". That is the reason I opened Gun Runners when I did. No risk, no reward. I did this while working here, the job that a lot of folks love to hate. I would rather be in my truck all day driving in the National Park than to be sitting in the shop all day enclosed by four walls. That is my choice. I love the guns but not so much the gun business, especially the last 5 years. I got into the business for the guns, had my fun and I am looking to widen my horizons even more.

I guess "I didn't built that". I did it with ZERO help from the "government".

The next 3 years gun sales will stay strong and when Hilliary gets elected the same pattern will continue. Don't tell me, show me. It is what it is.

You're a one issue voter because guns are your bread and butter. In other words, you are voting with your wallet, not your conscience.

Sniper

You're a one issue voter because guns are your bread and butter. In other words, you are voting with your wallet, not your conscience.

Now I am starting to be concerned about you. IF I was voting with my wallet I would have voted for Slick willie and Obummer TWICE. The facts bear out the "arms". It's one thing to be a Republican/Libertarian and vote that way.

It is much smarter to vote your heart, STAND UP FOR SOMETHING, and have an outstanding PLAN B. See it coming.... I just thought Hillary had it all sewed up.

Obama is a SMART politician ....he is the ONLY politician to beat the "Clinton political machine". Smart politician, failure as a LEADER.

You lead by example and have a DARN good plan B.

MAKAVELI

I think we need an interpreter for Sniper as well. I will repeat myself again. Just what we need, another nut with a badge and a gun. So glad I live in CA.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Now I am starting to be concerned about you. IF I was voting with my wallet I would have voted for Slick willie and Obummer TWICE. The facts bear out the "arms". It's one thing to be a Republican/Libertarian and vote that way.

It is much smarter to vote your heart, STAND UP FOR SOMETHING, and have an outstanding PLAN B. See it coming.... I just thought Hillary had it all sewed up.

Obama is a SMART politician ....he is the ONLY politician to beat the "Clinton political machine". Smart politician, failure as a LEADER.

You lead by example and have a DARN good plan B.

Oh, you mean those "Chicago Politics"? Sorry, but voting on the basis of firearms-only is really misguided, and frankly, rather alarming.

Sniper

So am I....you all have let the Kali DOJ say what you can and can't have firearm wise. I hate it for you ....but you deserve it. I bet every gun I have and all I will ever have the CRIME problem out there is much WORSE than the GUN problem.

If I'm going to drink Kool Aid at least I can enjoy it coming and going instead of an enema the "STATE" deems necessary. All about freedom kids, and you want a Union.... Really?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Tell your cop brother that while he cashed out his PPA....

Huh? My cop brother does quite well...he is well into 6 figures. By the way, police officers are public employees, in case you didn't know. I also know that in the South, they don't get paid squat compared to the West and Northeast. Barney Fife makes $35,000 per year in rural TN, while his brother officer in CA or NY makes 4-5 times that much with decent OT. I noticed you mentioned you "strapped it on" for $1.00 per year. Like always, you get what you pay for. Or, are you strapping something else on?

MAKAVELI

Tell your cop brother that while he cashed out his PPA....

Huh? My cop brother does quite well...he is well into 6 figures. By the way, police officers are public employees, in case you didn't know. I also know that in the South, they don't get paid squat compared to the West and Northeast. Barney Fife makes $35,000 per year in rural TN, while his brother officer in CA or NY makes 4-5 times that much with decent OT. I noticed you mentioned you "strapped it on" for $1.00 per year. Like always, you get what you pay for.
I don't think he would get hired out here in the west. He can play Dukes of Hazzard out in the sticks for a $1.

Sniper

Silly you.... I do it because I have the HEART.

See where HIS retirement is going....

Like it or not ALL, and I mean ALL the money is going to run out. I haven't see a city in FREE 10-E-C filing for chapter 7 yet. I know he is counting on social security, medicare and the other smoke and mirrors.

My guess is that's why he moonlighted somewhere he could INVEST his money.

It's not how much you make, but what you do with it. Always has been, always will be..... he's right guns go up, worth more than gold right now :wootsmiley:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Silly you.... I do it because I have the HEART.

See where HIS retirement is going....

Like it or not ALL, and I mean ALL the money is going to run out. I haven't see a city in FREE 10-E-C filing for chapter 7 yet. I know he is counting on social security, medicare and the other smoke and mirrors.

My guess is that's why he moonlighted somewhere he could INVEST his money.

It's not how much you make, but what you do with it. Always has been, always will be..... he's right guns go up, worth more than gold right now :wootsmiley:

His retirement will be very substantial...a high percentage (quite high) of what his base salary is, which is high 5-figures. He moonlights because he's a gun enthusiast, and working at the store gives him preferential access to collector firearms, ammo, and everything else he wants. He works 3 twelves, and also has time to be a rangemaster and compete at a national level as a marksman. He could shoot-out one of your vehicle numerals from a long way, and then put a second round right next to the first. Think ex-Navy sniper, at a very high level of "efficiency". He would have been one of the folks who assisted with the Maersk Alabama. I am very proud of him.

Last edited:

NonyaBiznes

Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!
Ok there mr smarty pants, called me out AGAIN and I will answer. We all know how to use the quote button.

I have been "checking on you" like I KNOW all of you have done for me. My FB page that has a "FedEx truck" on it is who I am. I'm stuck here and so are you. You could "cherry pick" you jobs. From my limited research you are ex-ups...should have stayed there, better retirement, union, great health, and you have the Executive Branch... but did we get the VOTE?

No and that is the Republican's fault. Really?
Your FEDEX truck is sweet. I see why you WUV your job. How many packages can you put in that "short-cab" pickup? Not mad at ya, at all. Now when you move up to a Grumman, we'll talk.

Sniper

Your FEDEX truck is sweet. I see why you WUV your job. How many packages can you put in that "short-cab" pickup? Not mad at ya, at all. Now when you move up to a Grumman, we'll talk.

Now I KNOW you have a direct line to MEM. Thanks...NICE RIDE.

Look what I got... newtrk.jpg

I have driven many thousands of miles in a Gruman especially in 1992.

You were doing what? way back then??

Attitude is everything.

When your ready to email Fred his employee number is 1. Tell him I sent ya and thanks for the ride, now to get it on my FB page..lmao
newtrk.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Now I KNOW you have a direct line to MEM. Thanks...NICE RIDE.

Look what I got...View attachment 10103

I have driven many thousands of miles in a Gruman especially in 1992.

You were doing what? way back then??

Attitude is everything.

When your ready to email Fred his employee number is 1. Tell him I sent ya and thanks for the ride, now to get it on my FB page..lmao

Do you sell ice cream out of it in the summer? You know, I'd rather drive a piece of crap W700 with 350,000 miles on it and get paid more and have decent benefits. Glad an F250 is an adequate exchange for you...not for me.