Don’t know how legitimate the info is…

Thebrownblob

Imagine if how much more

ok, explain to me and everybody else how if we do end up striking, that ups cannot paint this strike as an economic strike. Please explain so I can admit I’m wrong.

The courts are pro corp and have been for years.

“Shut up”,

this is the teamsters now. “It’s your fault”. “Shut up”. “Not enough people voted so we shoved the contract down your throat”
Because by the time that gets through the courts UPS would no longer exist.

If you think Carol can take the company to bankruptcy and be successful, you don’t understand how this works. We won’t even get into all the liability They have in regards to pensions and what not all over the country.

Long before it ever made it that far, we would be put back to work by some mechanism of the federal government, because it would affect the economy eventually.

I understand you’re setting yourself up so that you can scab and that’s fine you’ll get what you deserve I’m sure, as far as sitting down and shut up. I’m only saying that because you have no idea what you’re talking about because you’re ignorant of how things actually work for the record I voted as a delegate to get rid of the rule you’re talking about so once again, you’re wrong and you’re always always wrong and every post as soon as you stop feeling like you wanna look like an idiot I guess you’ll stop posting idiotic things?

Last edited:

Faceplanted

Because by the time that gets through the courts UPS would no longer exist.

If you think Carol can take the company to bankruptcy and be successful, you don’t understand how this works. We won’t even get into all the liability They have in regards to pensions and what not all over the country.

Long before it ever made it that far, we would be put back to work by some mechanism of the federal government, because it would affect the economy eventually.

I understand you’re setting yourself up so that you can scab and that’s fine you’ll get what you deserve I’m sure, as far as sitting down and shut up. I’m only saying that because you have no idea what you’re talking about because you’re ignorant of how things actually work for the record I will get rid of the rule you’re talking about so once again, you’re wrong and you’re always always wrong and every post as soon as you stop feeling like you wanna look like an idiot I guess you’ll stop posting idiotic things?
Idiotic based on your opinion. Open your mind. If you don’t agree just say you don’t agree. Don’t try to silence people and censor people.

And honestly :censored2: your for calling me a scab. Im the furthest thing from that. :censored2: all of you who to try censor and or mock others. Go ahead and ban me. This place has been cancer for years.

Thebrownblob

Idiotic based on your opinion. Open your mind. If you don’t agree just say you don’t agree. Don’t try to silence people and censor people.

And honestly :censored2: your for calling me a scab. Im the furthest thing from that. :censored2: all of you who to try censor and or mock others. Go ahead and ban me. This place has been cancer for years.
I’ve been through dozens of contract negotiations, much worse than these. Do you know how many times replacing workers has worked?

Very very few and the bigger the company the harder it is.

Never mind the fact that this company is one of th most profitable with us.

The only person I see as being a Cancer in this conversation is you. Do us all a favor and leave if you don’t like it, don’t play the pity party because no one’s banning or censoring you we will continue to mock you because you have silly ideas that are worth mocking and laughing at.🤷‍♂️

Faceplanted

I’ve been through dozens of contract negotiations, much worse than these. Do you know how many times replacing workers has worked?

Very very few and the bigger the company the harder it is.

Never mind the fact that this company is one of th most profitable with us.

The only person I see as being a Cancer in this conversation is you. Do us all a favor and leave if you don’t like it, don’t play the pity party because no one’s banning or censoring you we will continue to mock you because you have silly ideas that are worth mocking and laughing at.🤷‍♂️
“they won’t just fire all the air traffic controllers”

Faceplanted

Lol 😂😂😂 can you explain what happened? And who was president? SMH, can you explain the difference between the RLA and NLRB?
Bruh….. you’re saying it’s too hard to replace a work force. I’m saying it’s possible especially now thanks to the “contractor” model this country runs on. I used the air traffic controllers to show how a whole sector of skilled workers responsible for something more important than boxes was eliminated and rebuild from the ground

“But muh shareholders”. Yea ok

Thebrownblob

Bruh….. you’re saying it’s too hard to replace a work force. I’m saying it’s possible especially now thanks to the “contractor” model this country runs on. I used the air traffic controllers to show how a whole sector of skilled workers responsible for something more important than boxes was eliminated and rebuild from the ground

“But muh shareholders”. Yea ok
Bruh, everyone of your scenarios i have countered with logic and laws that you don’t know anything about. You said “please show me” and I have, your still ignorant to understand, your lost here.

Again, it’s OK we know if you didn’t save any money and you’re scared because you spend it all on PlayStation five games in your moms basement and you’re going to have to scab as far as you’re concerned. Go ahead and do and find out.

The idea that you think this job would be worth having without the union is hilarious.

Faceplanted

Bruh, everyone of your scenarios i have countered with logic and laws that you don’t know anything about. You said “please show me” and I have, your still ignorant to understand, your lost here.

Again, it’s OK we know if you didn’t save any money and you’re scared because you spend it all on PlayStation five games in your moms basement and you’re going to have to scab as far as you’re concerned. Go ahead and do and find out.
Didn’t save money. That’s comical. Carry on lads. I’m done here. This place is getting worse and worse and more like Reddit with the same 10 people pistons trying to accrue the most charms and updoots. Best of luck to all.

Thebrownblob

Didn’t save money. That’s comical. Carry on lads. I’m done here. This place is getting worse and worse and more like Reddit with the same 10 people pistons trying to accrue the most charms and updoots. Best of luck to all.
1687975644952.gif

anonymous23456

On August 5, 1981, following the PATCO workers' refusal to return to work, the Reagan administration fired the 11,345 striking air traffic controllers who had ignored the order.

Some former striking controllers were allowed to reapply after 1986 and were rehired; they and their replacements are now represented by the National Air Traffic Controllers Association, which was certified on June 19, 1987, and had no connection with PATCO.

Nevertheless, by 2006 only 850 PATCO strikers had been rehired by the FAA.

Thebrownblob

On August 5, 1981, following the PATCO workers' refusal to return to work, the Reagan administration fired the 11,345 striking air traffic controllers who had ignored the order.

Some former striking controllers were allowed to reapply after 1986 and were rehired; they and their replacements are now represented by the National Air Traffic Controllers Association, which was certified on June 19, 1987, and had no connection with PATCO.

Correct now explain the difference between being covered under the RLA and the NLRB

“Top secret plan”

Bruh, all I’m saying this is a real possibility. That’s all I’m saying, as minuscule as it may be.

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence ups and teamsters were shilling the media on how we have handshake agreement ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT ECONOMICS. ECONOMICS

As far as ups, the teamsters, and the public care, huge strides were made in work place safety with the AC bs.

So just to reiterate, the main issue is economics? Can we all agree on that?

I don’t care what a bunch of truck drivers on the internet think about what I overheard, nor do I care if you believe me concerning mocking me….. or doing Reddit tier post history search as that some how negates what I’m saying.
IT'S LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. You're dumb af.

Neat.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
He’s wrong. Doesn't work that way. Ups has a huge liability to the union work force, not even getting into the idea of replacing 200-300k employees. We can’t even properly staff the operation now. And guarantee no one he knows has any idea about this top secret plan.
They also have a fiduciary duty to the stock holders. Bending over and taking it up the rear for whatever we want wouldn’t be in their best interest and could even be found liable for damages if they breach fiduciary duty.

This is most likely the reason behind the song and dance. 1, its negotiation 101. We ask for the moon, they offer the floor. By the end of it hopefully we’ve met somewhere in the middle.

2, they have a fiduciary duty to the stockholders so they have to make a solid argument of “hey, we tried!”

Thebrownblob

They also have a fiduciary duty to the stock holders. Bending over and taking it up the rear for whatever we want wouldn’t be in their best interest and could even be found liable for damages if they breach fiduciary duty.

This is most likely the reason behind the song and dance. 1, its negotiation 101. We ask for the moon, they offer the floor. By the end of it hopefully we’ve met somewhere in the middle.

2, they have a fiduciary duty to the stockholders so they have to make a solid argument of “hey, we tried!”
Yep that’s exactly what I can saying, they cannot just roll over. They have to push back to show the stockholders. They also cannot be reckless and tank the company that is so profitable.

anonymous23456

Yep that’s exactly what I can saying, they cannot just roll over. They have to push back to show the stockholders. They also cannot be reckless and tank the company that is so profitable.
Sure, but my advice to you is that when you retire keep the shares of UPS stock you hold in your account to a minimum.